Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Yes you do, and yes I am. Let's put it this way i have felt anyone can get freaky with a 100lbs girl, but if your gonna play in the 200+lbs club you better be ****strong.

Go Canes
There’s nothing tight about that unless you’re the Jolly Green Giant and weigh as much as a whale shark.

I mean really, do you have a special bed manufactured to support that girth or do you skip the bed and just have a large room with foam padding across the entire floor and supporting beams with doubled up paralams to ensure the integrity of your home’s structure?

Advertisement
There’s nothing tight about that unless you’re the Jolly Green Giant and weigh as much as a whale shark.

I mean really, do you have a special bed manufactured to support that girth or do you skip the bed and just have a large room with foam padding across the entire floor and supporting beams with doubled up paralams to ensure the integrity of your home’s structure?
Definitely need some added support. Back and knee braces, 2 x 12 bed frames or mattress on concrete floor.

Lives on ground floor.

Had to have a special cement foundation poured.

3-car garage and double-doors to get into the house.

Solid points. The support beams got me curious enough to do some quick research on *** swings, and I learned that may not be a viable option either for some of these ladies, depending on the model (and the thickness of the lady in question)... a lot of @Paranos's past queens seem like they made need that Whipsmart Swing, just to be safe.

https://sexualalpha.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/best-hanging-***-swing-specs.jpg

P.S. - I hope you guys got a laugh out of this, because the next time my wife is on the Amazon account there will mos def be questions.

Solid points. The support beams got me curious enough to do some quick research on *** swings, and I learned that may not be a viable option either for some of these ladies, depending on the model (and the thickness of the lady in question)... a lot of @Paranos's past queens seem like they made need that Whipsmart Swing, just to be safe.

https://sexualalpha.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/best-hanging-***-swing-specs.jpg

P.S. - I hope you guys got a laugh out of this, because the next time my wife is on the Amazon account there will mos def be questions.
I curse the day data mining was created...

Advertisement

5582D22F-7154-4430-BDCF-13904039BCF1.gif

Advertisement

Prices aren’t bad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be fcking skeletons after I die. Right now, I need that cushion for the pushin'. If I fck a bony chick she'll be feeling my clunker up in her throat. The cushion acts as a protective barrier to me inflicting extreme internal injuries.
I mean there’s cushion... and then there’s Paranos women. You need a pulley system attached to each of her legs to lift them.

4567A44C-3B01-4DB6-99FC-65BAF0B447F3.jpeg

Yes you do, and yes I am. Let's put it this way i have felt anyone can get freaky with a 100lbs girl, but if your gonna play in the 200+lbs club you better be ****strong.

Go Canes

“****strong” ?

Who wants a broken cøck?

I’m not twirling one of your Shamus on my beloved tumescent staff, unless I can bench press her at least 10 reps.

I’ve put my Louisville slugger through its paces in the past, but even the most well conditioned engorgement cannot withstand the intense gravitational forces of your mammalian land-cetaceans.

The laws of physics will always prevail

Advertisement
Back