Kill Trolls Dead Thread

I hate when my gifs go to waste. I had some in the queue:

64C004AB-24B1-41B7-BB28-C2D47E4BF10F.gif

Advertisement
I can tolerate bad posters, and I can tolerate combative posters.

But I can't tolerate posters with one or both of those qualities who make 1,000 posts a day. It just dominates the board in a negative fashion.

Advertisement
What happened to the proud of our coaches thread? Did it go too far off the rails or are we not allowed to be proud of our coaches and players?

RIP to Goober and Mklein, I’m not sure that you’ll be missed very much, especially Goober. Speaking of, there are other habitual thread ruiners on here, hopefully they are on thin ice.

Advertisement
what happened to OT the thread from last night? We were having a conversation about race in America and I don’t understand why it would be deleted. We can talk about sports all day but can’t talk about issues that 95% of the players we cheer for are facing? Silence is not the answer. I expect more smh

what happened to OT the thread from last night? We were having a conversation about race in America and I don’t understand why it would be deleted. We can talk about sports all day but can’t talk about issues that 95% of the players we cheer for are facing? Silence is not the answer. I expect more smh
I’m not sure about the thread but I know that if threads start getting or look like they’re going to get inflammatory, they’ll get clipped.

I’m not sure about the thread but I know that if threads start getting or look like they’re going to get inflammatory, they’ll get clipped.

there’s a difference between inflammatory and uncomfortable. I’m sure it was absolutely uncomfortable for people to read and there was without a doubt conflict but why take it down. If someone says something crazy it’s an opportunity to educate in a time where it’s needed most.

Advertisement
there’s a difference between inflammatory and uncomfortable. I’m sure it was absolutely uncomfortable for people to read and there was without a doubt conflict but why take it down. If someone says something crazy it’s an opportunity to educate in a time where it’s needed most.
I don’t think I saw the thread but we can ask @DMoney and @Andrew.

Advertisement
What happened to the proud of our coaches thread? Did it go too far off the rails or are we not allowed to be proud of our coaches and players?

RIP to Goober and Mklein, I’m not sure that you’ll be missed very much, especially Goober. Speaking of, there are other habitual thread ruiners on here, hopefully they are on thin ice.
Yea and the Dabo thread too while we’re at it.

Advertisement
Back