Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
It would be a smaller list of threads he didn't ruin. There are a few guys on here who just post the same mindnumbingly dull **** in every thread. Thanks, Jesus, for the brutal dictatorial fist of Dontavious D Money.
Then he had to go. I guess I didn’t notice.

It would be a smaller list of threads he didn't ruin. There are a few guys on here who just post the same mindnumbingly dull **** in every thread. Thanks, Jesus, for the brutal dictatorial fist of Dontavious D Money.

One thing that Mklein had was a certain self-awareness as to his curmudgeonly nature, which I appreciated.

By contrast, there are a bunch of slapd!cks on this board who constantly empty their bowels on our Hurricanes and then act as if they are just "keeping it real".

Advertisement
One thing that Mklein had was a certain self-awareness as to his curmudgeonly nature, which I appreciated.

By contrast, there are a bunch of slapd!cks on this board who constantly empty their bowels on our Hurricanes and then act as if they are just "keeping it real".
I don't think anyone hates MKlein. He was more like a swarm of gnats. Just annoying and everywhere. There was nothing there.

I'm proud of D$ for caring enough to tighten up the board. The board quickly becomes unreadable if all you see is the same 2 or 3 guys repeating the same dull **** 1000 times a day.

I don't think anyone hates MKlein. He was more like a swarm of gnats. Just annoying and everywhere. There was nothing there.

I'm proud of D$ for caring enough to tighten up the board. The board quickly becomes unreadable if all you see is the same 2 or 3 guys repeating the same dull **** 1000 times a day.
3F752BB7-8972-465C-99AA-6EABB1919FB3.gif

What happened to the proud of our coaches thread? Did it go too far off the rails or are we not allowed to be proud of our coaches and players?

RIP to Goober and Mklein, I’m not sure that you’ll be missed very much, especially Goober. Speaking of, there are other habitual thread ruiners on here, hopefully they are on thin ice.
There's some low hanging fruit for sure, worse than these 2 actually.

Advertisement
What happened to the proud of our coaches thread? Did it go too far off the rails or are we not allowed to be proud of our coaches and players?

RIP to Goober and Mklein, I’m not sure that you’ll be missed very much, especially Goober. Speaking of, there are other habitual thread ruiners on here, hopefully they are on thin ice.
bRJrwUhFA2M8.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back