Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
Not saying im not at fault but this site is trudging into disrepair. In chaos, trolls can run anonymity....
Yeah, there’s a lot of trouble. We kill the obvious “traditional” trolls in here but IMO, fwiw, I think the problem is the lack of football plus Covid plus the Floyd killing plus politics tying in on all of those things. And if they eliminate it from the board - which I personally think they should to an extent - then there’s not much going on.

Putting Covid in it’s own forum was a good idea, if it’s going to be permitted. They can’t keep politics out of it or anything though. I just hope that when football starts up that the rest of this stuff gets halted on here.

Advertisement
Yeah, there’s a lot of trouble. We kill the obvious “traditional” trolls in here but IMO, fwiw, I think the problem is the lack of football plus Covid plus the Floyd killing plus politics tying in on all of those things. And if they eliminate it from the board - which I personally think they should to an extent - then there’s not much going on.

Putting Covid in it’s own forum was a good idea, if it’s going to be permitted. They can’t keep politics out of it or anything though. I just hope that when football starts up that the rest of this stuff gets halted on here.
Politics itself isn't the problem. It's those that refuse to respect the views of others. You can disagree without insulting. But when person A says that nosepicking is a serious problem that should be addressed and person B responds that it's not because nosepicking has a rich history and serves a purpose, Person A comes back with insults and an army of like minded drones calling names and bashing person B.

Politics itself isn't the problem. It's those that refuse to respect the views of others. You can disagree without insulting. But when person A says that nosepicking is a serious problem that should be addressed and person B responds that it's not because nosepicking has a rich history and serves a purpose, Person A comes back with insults and an army of like minded drones calling names and bashing person B.
I don’t disagree but that’s the dynamic we have here. There’s no ability for a portion of the participants to engage in civil discussion.

Advertisement
That’s good foresight. Igor might have to start warming up the blades. Once football gets closer, the trolls will come back.
How about the two with old profile dates that all of a sudden have found their voice? Fishy. 1992 is laying it on so thick he jizzes pancake syrup. The other one starting threads like he's a regular. I find it interesting....

Advertisement
How about the two with old profile dates that all of a sudden have found their voice? Fishy. 1992 is laying it on so thick he jizzes pancake syrup. The other one starting threads like he's a regular. I find it interesting....
I looked at both of them too - if we’re talking about the one from CT as well? And I can’t possibly be one of 1992’s favorite posters if he likes football insight. Lol. I’m a side show. And then he said “El Liberty or whatever his name is...”

Eyes are open here.

I looked at both of them too - if we’re talking about the one from CT as well? And I can’t possibly be one of 1992’s favorite posters if he likes football insight. Lol. I’m a side show. And then he said “El Liberty or whatever his name is...”

Eyes are open here.
Godsman is another keeper. Master obi wan says the best way is to spring the trap..

Advertisement
He oughta see a doctor.

Advertisement
Back