Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
You know what. I am sick of tired of your ******* attidue. Come to my ******* house you pussey. I will look a lot different than this 16 year old kid. actually I will do you one better, I got invited to the Miami vs FSU game this coming season. I am sitting in box seats, no big deal. I will meet you in the parking lot and we will take care of business. Bring @RVACane with you. I will beat the living **** out of both of you
You want to meat me?

You know what. I am sick of tired of your ******* attidue. Come to my ******* house you pussey. I will look a lot different than this 16 year old kid. actually I will do you one better, I got invited to the Miami vs FSU game this coming season. I am sitting in box seats, no big deal. I will meet you in the parking lot and we will take care of business. Bring @RVACane with you. I will beat the living **** out of both of you
Now who is acting like a woman on her period....stop hiding behind CanesInsight slapdick.
P.S. what’s “attidue”

How could I leave @TheOriginalCane out of this.
Dude I read your first page. Your like a little kid who plays pretend. It’s like your living a fantasy world. You have your little groups and all of that. Your the one that needs to get a ******* life. I am not some 16 year old kid who trolls people. I am a ******* grown *** man

Advertisement
Now who is acting like a woman on her period....stop hiding behind CanesInsight slapdick.
P.S. what’s “attidue”
I am not hiding like that 16 year old kid. I want to meet up with you to prove to you that I am an adult. And I will will beat the **** of you while I am at it

Dude I read your first page. Your like a little kid who plays pretend. It’s like your living a fantasy world. You have your little groups and all of that. Your the one that needs to get a ******* life. I am not some 16 year old kid who trolls people. I am a ******* grown *** man
I swim every day and play LaCrosse. I’m jacked.

I am not hiding like that 16 year old kid. I want to meet up with you to prove to you that I am an adult. And I will will beat the **** of you while I am at it
Sorry little boy I have better things to do with my life then to meet up with a little **** who mooches off mommy and to get the **** beat out of me.

Advertisement
I am doing just fine with my life. It’s 64 out here in California right now. I am just enjoying the evening
Not if you spend hours trolling
Who trolls people, get it right everyone. He's a grown *** man which makes it worse.

Advertisement
Here’s a throwback:

2E65670C-93F5-420D-A333-3A567D94829F.gif

Not if you spend hours trolling

Who trolls people, get it right everyone. He's a grown *** man which makes it worse.
I didn’t troll anyone. This ******* moron got all defensive that I disagreed with him on the coach Kul thread. I have never heard of this user until he just started attacking me. And know I am learning he can dish it out but he can’t take it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back