Kill Trolls Dead Thread

Advertisement
100% UNCOUTH
AD414104-0516-48DA-BE8E-E957B27C5B24.gif

You guys really want every version of @ST26 gone, huh, even @jsmittycanes ?

I mean ok but right now he’s just poRsting. So is this like sweep the leg, no mercy or can the young fella (as 423 would call him) stay if he re-enters the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion program and turns in the paper he promised to @No_Fly_Zone ?

@1LuvCane @Mklein13 @JeddTheFisch @TheOriginalCane @JD08 @423Hurricane @No_Fly_Zone

What says ye all?

ST 26/J****tyCanes should be banned just for the Kuligowski thread.

As I mentioned in earlier post, young fella is pretty resourceful. He has toned down his rhetoric but still continues to create porsts. If @caneinorlando won’t accept him in his pre-trial diversion program, I think he’s SOL.

Advertisement
If he had just handed in the paper he promised and submitted himself to the @caneinorlando program, this would have been over weeks ago. Now, dude is hiding in his wealthy mother's basement using his allowance on NSA level VPN and data encryption to avoid the CIS untouchables.

Let this be a cautionary tale to all the young bucks who walk into this place without the proper respect.

As I mentioned in earlier post, young fella is pretty resourceful. He has toned down his rhetoric but still continues to create porsts. If @caneinorlando won’t accept him in his pre-trial diversion program, I think he’s SOL.

I mean he did tone it down by not calling us mean names and talking about how much his mom makes. He’s just a porster. He can’t help it.

And @caneinorlando ’s a chef. Have you seen Gordon Ramsey in the Kitchen calling people “you donkey”? Those guys have no merci. Savages.

But I’m out of lifelines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This slapdick “lives” in Beverly Hills and is a middle aged man I guess. Wonder where he lives next....
You know what. I am sick of tired of your ******* attidue. Come to my ******* house you pussey. I will look a lot different than this 16 year old kid. actually I will do you one better, I got invited to the Miami vs FSU game this coming season. I am sitting in box seats, no big deal. I will meet you in the parking lot and we will take care of business. Bring @RVACane with you. I will beat the living **** out of both of you

Advertisement
Back