Advertisement
Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Jagbag
  4. Shrimp****
  5. Slapdick
  6. ST26 & Mom Accounts
Love it man. You know what’s hilarious? Is this account and all the other accounts have acted the same way when exposed so now we all know it’s the same slapdick.

Love it man. You know what’s hilarious? Is this account and all the other accounts have acted the same way when exposed so now we all know it’s the same slapdick.
He becomes unhinged and goes rapid-fire poRsting nuts. Lol

Advertisement
5D391D02-965F-4AB5-B447-3423091E45E3.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your a *****. You hide behind this ******* site. I am not this ST26 piece of ****
Your name calling is atrocious. I’ve already added you to Post #2. I’m guaranteeing that you’re about to get put out to pasture I usually don’t get the pleasure in being able to do this to a porster troll who isn’t yet banned but this is a rare exception.
Hey @jsmittycanes :

34A8559F-9C34-4CB6-A9E9-4B3F2090364B.gif

Advertisement
Your name calling is atrocious. I’ve already added you to Post #2. I’m guaranteeing that you’re about to get put out to pasture I usually don’t get the pleasure in being able to do this to a porster troll who isn’t yet banned but this is a rare exception.
Hey @jsmittycanes :

View attachment 114708
Sorry if I offended you. Do you need me to call your mommy so she can help you stop crying?

Advertisement
Back