Kill Trolls Dead Thread

You guys really want every version of @ST26 gone, huh, even @jsmittycanes ?

I mean ok but right now he’s just poRsting. So is this like sweep the leg, no mercy or can the young fella (as 423 would call him) stay if he re-enters the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion program and turns in the paper he promised to @No_Fly_Zone ?

@1LuvCane @Mklein13 @JeddTheFisch @TheOriginalCane @JD08 @423Hurricane @No_Fly_Zone

What says ye all?

Pretrial diversion and he gets at least a C+ on his paper, and I would be alright. Otherwise, no.

Advertisement

I mean ok but right now he’s just poRsting. So is this like sweep the leg, no mercy or can the young fella (as 423 would call him) stay if he re-enters the @caneinorlando Pretrial Diversion program and turns in the paper he promised to @No_Fly_Zone ?

@1LuvCane @Mklein13 @JeddTheFisch @TheOriginalCane @JD08 @423Hurricane @No_Fly_Zone

What says ye all?
“Get the **** out!” In the words of Ari Gold

Pretrial diversion and he gets at least a C+ on his paper, and I would be alright. Otherwise, no.
See, this is why I said you are the ideal person when people get political in the Covid Forum and why I’m likely to write you in as my vote in November for President.

You’re reasonable. Most of these savages just want to kill and see blood and guts.

See, this is why I said you are the ideal person when people get political in the Covid Forum and why I’m likely to write you in as my vote in November for President.

You’re reasonable. Most of these savages just want to kill and see blood and guts.
I want blood because of the unfair 3 month back to back bans I had to serve.

Advertisement
I didn’t expect anything different. He’s reached super slapdick status on the mklein13 ratings scale.
There are 3 steps in becoming a slapdick. First you start out as a dong, then it’s a *****, then jagbag, then slapdick and I’ve lost all hope for you if you reach that. We could say shrimp**** but apparently that offends softies around here...

There are 3 steps in becoming a slapdick. First you start out as a dong, then it’s a *****, then jagbag, then slapdick and I’ve lost all hope for you if you reach that. We could say shrimp**** but apparently that offends softies around here...
You called Peter A a shrimp**** or a slapdick and got banned. Lol. Where does shrimp**** go on the scale? I want it to be permitted.

Advertisement
You called Peter A a shrimp**** or a slapdick and got banned. Lol. Where does shrimp**** go on the scale? I want it to be permitted.
Step 4A and 4B between the two. If it gets permission then you are a shrimp**** first then a slapdick. So step 4 then step 5. 5 steps sounds better lol.

Step 4A and 4B between the two. If it gets permission then you are a shrimp**** first then a slapdick. So step 4 then step 5. 5 steps sounds better lol.
I would need to memorialize this in Post #2 as the
@Mklein13 Scoundrel Scale:
  1. Dong
  2. *****
  3. Jagbag
  4. Shrimp****
  5. Slapdick
Got it. @Andrew can we get this scale accepted as permitted language in this thread?

Advertisement

What says ye all?
41ZDRFIPimL.jpg

I appreciate that, brother. I try to keep it level. When I do drop the hammer it is savagery, but I try my best to give the benefit of the doubt before I flip that switch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back