Kids left we have a real shot at in 19

canecat

Junior
Can someone give me a run down of the HS players we are in it for coming down the stretch ? I know we are only looking to add maybe 5 more with how well we are doing in the Portal but it can be hard for me to follow this and all the Portal madness so it would be rad to see the names of the kids we still trying to sway.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Guys we are still recruiting, or whatever.

QB - Basically stopped recruiting the position after Matocha committed. Had flirted with Lance LeGendre and John Rhys Plumlee

RB - we done

WR George Pickens - shooting our shot, Auburn commit, but maybe grade issues?
WR TJ Jones - sounds like interest both ways is non-existent at this point

TE - we done, I guess. Offered Brett Seither, but he's not in the cards.

OL Darius Washington - Miami, Miss State, or FSU I guess?
OL Marcus Finger was mentioned recently, UCF commit.

EDGE Khris Bogle - Bama, SEC Teams, or Miami...you know how this will go.
iDL Jared Harrison-Hunte

LB Eugene Asante - staff prefers Asante over the next two...I guess its VaTech, FSU, Miami in the mix? idk
LB Octavius Brothers - interest both ways seemingly fading. Is he still visiting? idk
LB JaDarien Boykin - told "thanks, but no thanks" recently despite visit. EDGE in the rankings, staff wanted him at LB, I guess.

CB Kaiir Elam - SEC Teams or Miami...you know how this will go.
CB Christian Williams - committed to LSU
DB Martin Emerson
ATH Mark Antony Richards - SEC Teams or Miami...you know how this will go.

at the moment...Jared Harrison-Hunte and Martin Emerson the most likely to sign here.

Advertisement
Very likely - JHH and Emerson
Legit shot - Washington (F$U offer changed things)
Long shot - Pickens, Williams, Bogle
Our call - Boykin
No shot - OC, Elam, MAR
Thanks I had just not paid much attention since Diaz was hired because A. I knew this class was screwed anyway and B. We have cleaned up in the portal. I hope diva Bogle goes else where and am stoked it get JHH.

Also we have to find another OL but maybe the GT kid in the portal is in the works.

Advertisement
Emerson,JHH and maybe Phillips.looks again unlikely we come close to filing up all 85 spots.

Can someone give me a run down of the HS players we are in it for coming down the stretch ? I know we are only looking to add maybe 5 more with how well we are doing in the Portal but it can be hard for me to follow this and all the Portal madness so it would be rad to see the names of the kids we still trying to sway.
tenor-6.gif

Guys we are still recruiting, or whatever.

QB - Basically stopped recruiting the position after Matocha committed. Had flirted with Lance LeGendre and John Rhys Plumlee

RB - we done

WR George Pickens - shooting our shot, Auburn commit, but maybe grade issues?
WR TJ Jones - sounds like interest both ways is non-existent at this point

TE - we done, I guess. Offered Brett Seither, but he's not in the cards.

OL Darius Washington - Miami, Miss State, or FSU I guess?
OL Marcus Finger was mentioned recently, UCF commit.

EDGE Khris Bogle - Bama, SEC Teams, or Miami...you know how this will go.
iDL Jared Harrison-Hunte

LB Eugene Asante - staff prefers Asante over the next two...I guess its VaTech, FSU, Miami in the mix? idk
LB Octavius Brothers - interest both ways seemingly fading. Is he still visiting? idk
LB JaDarien Boykin - told "thanks, but no thanks" recently despite visit. EDGE in the rankings, staff wanted him at LB, I guess.

CB Kaiir Elam - SEC Teams or Miami...you know how this will go.
CB Christian Williams - committed to LSU
DB Martin Emerson
ATH Mark Antony Richards - SEC Teams or Miami...you know how this will go.

at the moment...Jared Harrison-Hunte and Martin Emerson the most likely to sign here.
Agree! Good overview!

Emerson,JHH and maybe Phillips.looks again unlikely we come close to filing up all 85 spots.

They'll fill all 27 spots we have. Transfers can come in at any time, not just before NSD. Phillips, an OL, and Hill all seem likely

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any possibility that there is at least one kid that we haven’t heard about?
Seems like Manny has a flair for drama. It wouldn’t surprise me.

Advertisement
Back