Kids left we have a real shot at in 19

Miami has said they have like 5 or spots left or whatever...I haven't looked at the math...but...

Jaelan Phillips
Trevon Hill
Martin Emerson
Jared Harrison-Hunte

We're running out spots anyway, so regardless of what that list currently looks like, we're looking at a very low hit rate. Would wager you've got like one linebacker spot open (Asante?)...one for an OL (Washington?)...and they'd make room for a top guy like Pickens or MAR if they had to, but really, there ain't much left with a week to go.

This is the most likely scenario. From your original post, Hunte and Emerson should sign here. The only other one that there is even a chance of is Boykin, and that is our staff's decision. The rest are ZERO possibility.

Advertisement
This is the most likely scenario. From your original post, Hunte and Emerson should sign here. The only other one that there is even a chance of is Boykin, and that is our staff's decision. The rest are ZERO possibility.

Washington, to me, seems one of the more questionable non-Canes from the group...just because after Tommy Kennedy, there seems to be an opening there in the future. An OL not taking advantage of that seems a little weird. They've been drafted in a wide array of spots, but we have a lot of former OL in the league.

Washington, to me, seems one of the more questionable non-Canes from the group...just because after Tommy Kennedy, there seems to be an opening there in the future. An OL not taking advantage of that seems a little weird. They've been drafted in a wide array of spots, but we have a lot of former OL in the league.
You ain't wrong, I just think a son of the Panhandle goes to F$U in the end.

You ain't wrong, I just think a son of the Panhandle goes to F$U in the end.

What sucks is the way a kid shows no ill will to FSU despite AN EXTREMELY late offer...And they are a clear dumpster fire.

While every sofla kid...If you haven't offered by their junior year takes it as a personal insult and badmouths UM.

Advertisement
1548793553735.png

Have Gurvan Hall talk to his fellow Palm Beach stud...He ignored Saban and his little helicopter

Advertisement
Back