Kids left we have a real shot at in 19

Advertisement
Zero percent chance he comes. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Only one embarrassing themselves is you acting like you know what a confused 18 year kid is going to do. The no shots have informed us (MAR) or we've informed them (OC) or others have informed us (Elam) they aren't coming. Not the case with Bogle.

Last edited:
Only one embarrassing themselves is you acting like you know what a confused 18 year kid is going to do. The no shots have informed us (MAR) or we've informed them (OC) or others have informed us (Williams) they aren't coming. Not the case with Bogle.

Again how do we know MAR has informed us anything?

Advertisement
Only one embarrassing themselves is you acting like you know what a confused 18 year kid is going to do. The no shots have informed us (MAR) or we've informed them (OC) or others have informed us (Williams) they aren't coming. Not the case with Bogle.
You got sources on MAR and Williams? Asking for a friend...

Zero percent chance he comes. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I understand running with the current vibe of whether a player will come or not, but to go all-in by saying zero percent chance is nonsensical at best; downright ridiculous at worst. NSD always sees its share of surprises, so stop leaving yourself open for ridicule by going with absolutes.

I understand running with the current vibe of whether a player will come or not, but to go all-in by saying zero percent chance is nonsensical at best; downright ridiculous at worst. NSD always sees its share of surprises, so stop leaving yourself open for ridicule by going with absolutes.
Agree. But there are some clear cut cases where the player is not coming (eg, OC, Elam). I guess there's a crazy possibility that MAR has a change in heart on signing day after telling people he's not coming. There's a reason why very connected people like Stefan have said twenty times and twenty different ways that MAR is trending down.

Advertisement
Agree. But there are some clear cut cases where the player is not coming (eg, OC, Elam). I guess there's a crazy possibility that MAR has a change in heart on signing day after telling people he's not coming. There's a reason why very connected people like Stefan have said twenty times and twenty different ways that MAR is trending down.

Willie Williams was "trending down" exponentially right before he decided to stay in the 305, if you recall.
The final result is not the ideal example, of course, but the recruiting outcome proved many an insider wrong.

You guys are delusional to think that there’s a slight chance Bogle might pick Miami. Why do that to yourselves? Yes I’m talking to you @cyrez8 and @linesniper

lol who else would you be talking to. I think we are the only 3 awake at this time on the forum.
You may be right, but all I'm saying is surprises happen especially around NSD.
The mind of a 17 year old can sometimes be fickle.

lol who else would you be talking to. I think we are the only 3 awake at this time on the forum.
I needed to include you both lol. I’m not disagreeing that stranger things have happened but Bogle is all Bama or Florida. I applaud the staff for doing everything they can but we will finish third in this.

Advertisement

I'm up still unfortunately. Saw Bogle pick Alabama on TV. He literally said I made my decision 3 minutes ago. His mom is in his ear, but his mind is all over the place

I'm up still unfortunately. Saw Bogle pick Alabama on TV. He literally said I made my decision 3 minutes ago. His mom is in his ear, but his mind is all over the place

Ma can be a massively powerful influence, especially to an inner-city kid who was raised by her all his life, exclusively. This may or may not be the case with Bogle, but I know for a fact his mom is all about that paper. Those bags will be the deciding factor and will likely take him to Tuscaloosa.

Not the only guys up this late lulz. Hopefully we land Boykins, Hill, Phillips, Braun, and then let the chips fall as they may for the rest of them. I highly doubt Bogle is coming and will most likely gray shirt at Bama. But stranger things have happened in the past so I’ll never say never...overall though, I wonder if boards like 247 will review our portal numbers and players we’ve landed and reevaluate our recruiting ranking higher. I’ve seen as high as #3 class given all of the studs we’ve signed via Portal U!

Advertisement
Miami has said they have like 5 or spots left or whatever...I haven't looked at the math...but...

Jaelan Phillips
Trevon Hill
Martin Emerson
Jared Harrison-Hunte

We're running out spots anyway, so regardless of what that list currently looks like, we're looking at a very low hit rate. Would wager you've got like one linebacker spot open (Asante?)...one for an OL (Washington?)...and they'd make room for a top guy like Pickens or MAR if they had to, but really, there ain't much left with a week to go.

Ma can be a massively powerful influence, especially to an inner-city kid who was raised by her all his life, exclusively. This may or may not be the case with Bogle, but I know for a fact his mom is all about that paper. Those bags will be the deciding factor and will likely take him to Tuscaloosa.

Didn't Gerald Willis diss his mother on national TV, and Alex Collins reject his mother and got his estranged father to sign LOI? You just never know, but these are long shots. Bags stronger than emotions as we know.

Advertisement
Back