Khris Bogle update

Advertisement
I’m not going to do this to myself. Everything about him says “not a Cane” based on the last 10 years of recruiting.
Is that the ten years that includes Olivia Vernon, AQM, Allen Bailey, Chickillo, Jackson, Garvin...... Rousseau? We get our share

Is that the ten years that includes Olivia Vernon, AQM, Allen Bailey, Chickillo, Jackson, Garvin...... Rousseau? We get our share
You missed the point completely. I’m talking the way the recruiting has played out. Not saying we can’t recruit DEs which is obviously not the case at all.

Advertisement
You missed the point completely. I’m talking the way the recruiting has played out. Not saying we can’t recruit DEs which is obviously not the case at all.
So what was the point cause I don't understand? We get our share so what did you mean

So what was the point cause I don't understand? We get our share so what did you mean
Yeah I hear ya not saying you’re wrong you just took me different than I meant.

Look back all the years with these kids that drum up all this coverage that seems to last for a year or more, and look how many ultimately pick Miami.

We usually get left holding the bag here man. There’s so many examples. There’s an inside joke about once a recruits thread goes a certain amount of pages, we won’t get him.

I dunno. Seen this movie many times. Hope I’m wrong for sure.

Yeah I hear ya not saying you’re wrong you just took me different than I meant.

Look back all the years with these kids that drum up all this coverage that seems to last for a year or more, and look how many ultimately pick Miami.

We usually get left holding the bag here man. There’s so many examples. There’s an inside joke about once a recruits thread goes a certain amount of pages, we won’t get him.

I dunno. Seen this movie many times. Hope I’m wrong for sure.
I don't know if tha is true, it just that the diffections hurt more. Our current commit list is full of kids committed forever hat stay. Some do leave. Just like we just took from Illinois. And if hunter comes it'll be from FSU. And Elam basically from UF. Stevenson has been forever Georgia. Think this is just how it is outside of Bama, Clemson and OSU. Winning does thT.

Advertisement
I don't know if tha is true, it just that the diffections hurt more. Our current commit list is full of kids committed forever hat stay. Some do leave. Just like we just took from Illinois. And if hunter comes it'll be from FSU. And Elam basically from UF. Stevenson has been forever Georgia. Think this is just how it is outside of Bama, Clemson and OSU. Winning does thT.
I’m really not explaining myself clearly I guess. We are talking about different things.

Oh well. Would be great to land him.

So you want him to not want a head coaching gig?
He should at UM. If he leaves for a Temple job then he’s sure the sky here is falling and the BOT won't fire Richt no matter what next season. If I'm wrong, Diaz would be a moron for taking the Temple job. He will be HC in waiting at worst next season and if the team is good he'd be up for power 5 jobs paying him double whatever Temple is offering.

Kind of sucks when your DC is interviewing for jobs while you are trying to land an elite player against Bama who sends Nick Saban to visit.
Those schools (ie: Temple) do that in hopes the coach they are recruiting can possibly bring some of the recruits with him.

Advertisement

I'm with you JHall and I agree, all the signs are pointing to him not being a Cane from past recruiting performance.

Juan, all the cats you've listed (minus Hunter) have not made a show of their recruiting game and none have really been divas about it. Unlike Bogle, Jobe, Keef...just to name a very, very small amount over the past many years. It's an attitude towards recruiting and show that is put on that I believe JHall is talking about. Not just losing top guys to top programs here and there.

I'm with you JHall and I agree, all the signs are pointing to him not being a Cane from past recruiting performance.

Juan, all the cats you've listed (minus Hunter) have not made a show of their recruiting game and none have really been divas about it. Unlike Bogle, Jobe, Keef...just to name a very, very small amount over the past many years. It's an attitude towards recruiting and show that is put on that I believe JHall is talking about. Not just losing top guys to top programs here and there.
Yes thank you that’s what I was getting at. I’m not knocking or crying about our recruiting but it seems every year there’s one or two kids like this and they never end up here. Happens every year.

Advertisement
He should at UM. If he leaves for a Temple job then he’s sure the sky here is falling and the BOT won't fire Richt no matter what next season. If I'm wrong, Diaz would be a moron for taking the Temple job. He will be HC in waiting at worst next season and if the team is good he'd be up for power 5 jobs paying him double whatever Temple is offering.
Absolute nut to want to coach in the hood in Philly when he got a sweet set up in Miami unless he believes Richt is dog meat

Yes thank you that’s what I was getting at. I’m not knocking or crying about our recruiting but it seems every year there’s one or two kids like this and they never end up here. Happens every year.
It's been happening forever. Get used to it.

Advertisement
Back