Khris Bogle update

Advertisement
Bogle isn't coming to UM. I'm getting tired of telling ya'll. There's a better chance with him than Lakeland guys like Zip & Sum but let's be real. The only top 100 guy that MIGHT choose UM at this point is Stevenson. Neal is a long shot even if he wants to play with his blood. If the staff is losing guys like Tarquin, Crowley, Brownlee, and Nunn WTF makes any of you think we're getting higher rated guys than they are? The staff has been jonesing for borderline 3 stars none of us have heard of until the past week or two.

Bogle isn't coming to UM. I'm getting tired of telling ya'll. There's a better chance with him than Lakeland guys like Zip & Sum but let's be real. The only top 100 guy that MIGHT choose UM at this point is Stevenson. Neal is a long shot even if he wants to play with his blood. If the staff is losing guys like Tarquin, Crowley, Brownlee, and Nunn WTF makes any of you think we're getting higher rated guys than they are? The staff has been jonesing for borderline 3 stars none of us have heard of until the past week or two.

I’ve missed it. Please tell me again why Bogle not coming here?

Advertisement
I thin kwhat it is most of these kids are Canes, until the SEC turns up the heat and changes there minds. Notice how these are the months where we are in it? Then when its time to close they gone
That’s definitely part of it my man. We did win some big battles down the stretch with guys like Coley and Howard but in those cases we had a lot in our favor.

If we are going to win one of these types I suppose it would be a DE though. Great DL coach and awesome defense....still though feels like too many other situations over the years.

Advertisement
I’m not going to do this to myself. Everything about him says “not a Cane” based on the last 10 years of recruiting.

Yeah but he's been trolling every school. He posts positive stuff about every school after a visit, I do agree that Bogle has been one of the more difficult kids to get a read on and I've been following recruiting for almost 20 years.

How do you know???? And when did Brownlee decommit

I’m not a Diaz guy. I think he’s overrated. But you guys are delusional if you think he would turn down millions to be a Head Coach at a school where previous coaches got bigger gigs else where.

Advertisement
I’m not a Diaz guy. I think he’s overrated. But you guys are delusional if you think he would turn down millions to be a Head Coach at a school where previous coaches got bigger gigs else where.

He gets paid 1.5 here. Last Temple HC made 1.5 Mil
They’d probably give him a 2 mil per year offer. U would leave for that or get a raise and be the coach in waiting where he was born?
Yeah let’s go go Temple. Lol

Absolute nut to want to coach in the hood in Philly when he got a sweet set up in Miami unless he believes Richt is dog meat
And even then there wouod be a huge following by people to push Manny to HC and he'd be cheaper so there's no reason at all to leave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back