Khris Bogle update

Advertisement
Reading the tea leaves ...

if he's a take by Bama, he's gone (like the rest of the Broward gheys at Bama), and if he is not a take (fingers crossed) then he will be Miami bound.

Reading the tea leaves ...

if he's a take by Bama, he's gone (like the rest of the Broward gheys at Bama), and if he is not a take (fingers crossed) then he will be Miami bound.
Thibedoux or however you spell it is getting buzz to Bama which if it's true it was one has room but not both

I don't know the kid personally or what he's going to do but the fact that Bennett is one of his coaches should stop the naysayers from acting like Miami has no shot with the kid. Bennett goes harder than most alum to keep kids home and in the O&G. Dude lost his job to make sure a prized recruit stayed home and played for loser *** Golden even though his position coach and OC both left before he signed. Me personally I'm not going to worry about it

Advertisement
Alabama is really ******* everyone up on the trail. Their next victim is LSU. They are about to steal 5 star DT Ishmael Sopsher from them after they have been leading for like 2 years. Same thing they did with Pat Surtain

"Months ago?" In recruiting, things change hourly, let alone, monthly. Seriously.....Months ago?
Thats what I been tryna tell this dude but he still is fixated on months ago. Truth is this is a Miami Bama battle and if its not Bama he wont go to any other SEC school

Alabama is really ******* everyone up on the trail. Their next victim is LSU. They are about to steal 5 star DT Ishmael Sopsher from them after they have been leading for like 2 years. Same thing they did with Pat Surtain

I think he has a brother in need of a school too..... Not sure if LSU planned on taking them as a pair or if they already made a deal for the brother... Could be like Sanders and UF

Hey @Dwinstitles what are you going to say now?

Bama poaching a 5 star From Miami , 5 star from Michigan, 2 -4 stars from A&M. Different animal right now.

Advertisement
And going head to head with UGA over a couple of guys. The end is going to be epic for some of them.....

Lol bruh you know how crooting is fluid and things change daily and your wanting to puff your chest out about a sauce from months ago from a second hand source?
It was the way he spoke about it and the length of the conversation. The guy was much more open than I expected someone in his position to be with someone they just met. I hope he’s wrong about most of what he said.
On the positive he did say the staff is at CG a lot and it’s all for Bogle. He also said the kid likes Miami a lot.
Yes, this was pre-injury. Maybe the injury loyalty will make a difference. It does for some people.
Bottom line is UM could sure use this kid. I’m just not getting my hopes up. The guy was pretty convincing. Said my 2 cents for the last time. I will STFU about Bogle from here on out fellas.
I don’t think any of this matters now that Diaz just bolted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back