Not open for further replies.
Bogle to uf
Pickens to miami
Williams to miami
Emerson to Miami if theres a spot

You and Stefan reliability

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was asked not to comment on it by my source but since it's starting to leak out anyways, I'll say Miami's confidence has been growing with him throughout the day. They are trying to work out an academic issue with him. Its certainly better odds than the longshot I said this morning

That's potentially great news.

Question: you are aware of the recent history of recruits the staff was "pretty confident" in right?

I was asked not to comment on it by my source but since it's starting to leak out anyways, I'll say Miami's confidence has been growing with him throughout the day. They are trying to work out an academic issue with him. Its certainly better odds than the longshot I said this morning
How the **** did this happen?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So the SFL kid we’ve recruited for 2 + years and one of his first few offers is going to a rival while a 5* WR from the heart of Auburn/Alabama territory we’ve been actively recruiting for a 2 1/2 months might actually flip to us according to Wiltfong and Ivins.

Is there really any more proof y’all homers need to start asking to spend a little bit more resources for OOS guys?
I've been on this bandwagon for a while. The local divas have already shown their true colors. Time for all of them to get "arroz con salchicha" from Manny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back