Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So the SFL kid we’ve recruited for 2 + years and one of his first few offers is going to a rival while a 5* WR from the heart of Auburn/Alabama territory we’ve been actively recruiting for a 2 1/2 months might actually flip to us according to Wiltfong and Ivins.

Is there really any more proof y’all homers need to start asking to spend a little bit more resources for OOS guys?

Shouldn’t be worried bout Bogle’s cause we just gonna get HILL from the portal any way . He’s already proven too

Advertisement
My god what a slap in the face to Manny. That dude gave you the first offer and you repay him by signing with a rival school we play week one. I wonder if Florida went and saw this dude when he was laid up in the hospital after his surgery. This Is crazy man, and don’t start replying with that big boy recruiting bull****, I get it. I just think this is ****ed up man.
Between bogle and jobe I wish nothing but the worst for those recruits. Literally there’s nothing more you can do as a staff when you stick through with a recruit even through a serious knee injury/scare. When Sam brooks decomitted that was the most ridiculous **** I’ve seen. Glad he apologized and recommitted.

To have bogle potentially commit to uf is the biggest slap in the face. I really think he is an overrated prospect who is lacking any mental toughness and who has handled his recruiting very poorly. Yes I still feel like he would be a bust if he committed to us. Probably would expect to be in the rotation at a whopping 215.

Advertisement
Bros, save yourselves. I’ve been telling you to forget that TRADER Boggle. If he wants to stiff my boy MANNY, so be it. Pal carajo!!! If he comes, great but either way, he can go suck a bag of these!!

So the SFL kid we’ve recruited for 2 + years and one of his first few offers is going to a rival while a 5* WR from the heart of Auburn/Alabama territory we’ve been actively recruiting for a 2 1/2 months might actually flip to us according to Wiltfong and Ivins.

Is there really any more proof y’all homers need to start asking to spend a little bit more resources for OOS guys?
Scream this out if Pickens actually picks us. Otherwise, he’s just another in the litany of guys who opted for bags in the end.

P. S. Fck MAR.

Advertisement
I don't get why Bogle would want to play in a 3-4, but if/when he picks anyone else, I'll stop caring about what he does. Don't let these kids ruin your mood.

Lol can you imagine if one of our targets would visit a rival lst week as their only visitor and spend 2 whole days with the HC... there’s no way we would land that kid. This kid didn't even flinch with Diaz's full court press...And i guarantee his little primadonna a$$ trolls UM when he signs.

Advertisement
I don't get why Bogle would want to play in a 3-4, but if/when he picks anyone else, I'll stop caring about what he does. Don't let these kids ruin your mood.

It's not for money, that's for sure.

it's for money tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back