Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will ever know what Bagle has actually told coaches, handlers, friends, recruiting journalists, etc. during this time. It must be stranger than fiction.

Advertisement
No one will ever know what Bagle has actually told coaches, handlers, friends, recruiting journalists, etc. during this time. It must be stranger than fiction.
he told Miami coaches he was coming to miami right before his announcement and told bama the same and then told NBC he was going to Tenn before going to bama.

well w washington, we also saw a ton of CBs at the end. we haven't seen it yet with bagel. we saw it with williams too

This kid had us running third at the AA game. Behind Bama and Tennessee even after telling the staff he was coming to Miami. He goes home and all of sudden he's a Florida lean? While still being committed to Bama?

Im not questioning his skills. To me he was the best pure pass rusher in the state. The kid would be incredible for us. But at this point you can't believe he's coming based on his behavior and our very own BrooklynDee said that Hightower didn't think he was coming after hosting him on his second OV.

Advertisement
I could go on about all the things randy did wrong, but I cannot put WW on him. Willie was arrested/charged ten times before he ever got to UM, and after leaving he kept up the mistakes and is now in prison. It’s sad, but it is what it is.

Willie didnt leave Miami over arrest...Randy started Glen Cook over Willie Williams. Cook was a solid guy here but no where the talent level. He likely wouldnt have been in trouble to that level in Miami at Um. He's doing alright now though

Odds that Bagel continues to boggle our minds and "commits" somewhere tomorrow morning and then by the afternoon we hear the frantic reports on eSECpn that his paperwork isn't in to that school yet and that some things are "still up in the air"?

Odds that Bagel continues to boggle our minds and "commits" somewhere tomorrow morning and then by the afternoon we hear the frantic reports on eSECpn that his paperwork isn't in to that school yet and that some things are "still up in the air"?
He has stated on several occasions that Jonathan Colon is a "father figure" to him.

And Alex Collins is a "brother figure."

Advertisement
Willie didnt leave Miami over arrest...Randy started Glen Cook over Willie Williams. Cook was a solid guy here but no where the talent level. He likely wouldnt have been in trouble to that level in Miami at Um. He's doing alright now though

Shame what happened with WW. I was sure with Bryant in the middle and Willie playing weak side we were going to have two more Cane legends on our hands. Good to hear Willie is doing alright.

Go Ganes!

ivins just just put up an update

Bogle - he’s going to flip a coin and get back to us because that’s just as reliable as any source right now.

Christian Williams - Cane lock

Mark Richards - going to Auburn to play for their new coach coming in before his Sophmore year.

George Pickens - He wants to play for whoever that new coach is too.

Darius Washington - FSU because they can offer anybody at anytime that was a lifetime fan and get them apparently.

Martin Emerson - Mississippi State...because Christian took his spot probably.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bogle - he’s going to flip a coin and get back to us because that’s just as reliable as any source right now.

Christian Williams - Cane lock

Mark Richards - going to Auburn to play for their new coach coming in before his Sophmore year.

George Pickens - He wants to play for whoever that new coach is too.

Darius Washington - FSU because they can offer anybody at anytime that was a lifetime fan and get them apparently.

Martin Emerson - Mississippi State...because Christian took his spot probably.
Here are my thoughts:
  • Super pumped to get Williams
  • Glad MAR is going to AU and not UF
  • Pickens not surprised
  • Washington... this one hurts. Hopefully he wakes up tomorrow and realizes what a dumpster fire FSU is
  • Emerson... not losing sleep over him
  • Bogle lol

i heard pickens was leaning to us unless something drastic happened (probably a bag). everyone has seemedto think other wise.
Williams seems to be our way. Bogle has told people UM too but no one knows with this kid. if he stayed at bama that would suprise me the most lol

If he signs here tomorrow, the line for a plate of crow will be a mile long. A lot of y'all are just too much emotional to follow recruiting as it is today.

Honestly if he signs here, I’ll be happy but there’s no denying the blueprint these kids are following now in terms of the way they handle recruiting is toxic for the player, programs involved and fan base. Not happy with the trajectory of where it’s heading.

i heard pickens was leaning to us unless something drastic happened (probably a bag). everyone has seemedto think other wise.
Williams seems to be our way. Bogle has told people UM too but no one knows with this kid. if he stayed at bama that would suprise me the most lol
Seriously with Pickens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back