Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Probably my least favorite prospect in the last 6 years I’ve really followed it.

Oh are we about to start talking least favourite recruit?

I’m going to ask again, what has changed to unleash the latest round of hot takes? He tweeted he loves his state and Ferman coughed funny?

That’s what I find so funny. 3-4 outside backers aren’t 6’4 Khris. 90% of them are 6’3 or shorter so they can win leverage battles since they stand up.

How about the fact that Todd Grantham blows? There's always that

Advertisement
I’m going to ask again, what has changed to unleash the latest round of hot takes? He tweeted he loves his state and Ferman coughed funny?
Nothing. If it helps anything Ivins isn’t moving his CB.

I completely agree. There are a few kids that handle recruiting so poorly that I have a hard time rooting for them even if they sign with us. He would have been one of those. Society AND FAMILY are failing a lot of these kids, and the kids aren’t helping themselves either.
Agree.

Advertisement
i trust AI more than ferman
Ferman didn’t say that he was going to UF. He said “you would think UF is in a good spot but you never know” his logic was that he already spurned Miami so it wouldn’t make sense for him to come now

Advertisement
So Ivins has him going to Miami? I have lost track at this point. Might as well lock the bread and then let is unleash itself tomorrow after he announces haha

Advertisement
Ferman didn’t say that he was going to UF. He said “you would think UF is in a good spot but you never know” his logic was that he already spurned Miami so it wouldn’t make sense for him to come now

also stefan said the people saying UF have as much confidence as the people saying UM. it seems like hes trolling the in state schools and will end up at Teen

What WHAT Ferman didn’t even say he was going to UF????

If he signs here tomorrow, the line for a plate of crow will be a mile long. A lot of y'all are just too much emotional to follow recruiting as it is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back