Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He tweeted something like "I love my state" which to me means UF. City would have meant Miami. He gone.

IF Bogle decides to pick UF or Bama tomorrow, he will solidify his place on the mount rushmore of recruits who trolled Miami

Comes to nearly every home game this season
On campus every other week
Endless "Make the Crib Great" tweets
OV's not once but TWICE!
Commits to Bama on National TV and then continues to flirt with us
The picture with Manny on the rocks (then deleted it)

Mount Rushmore ain't big enough to cover all the talented recruits who went way out of their way to troll us. It would look more like a "Where's Waldo?"

That’s what I find so funny. 3-4 outside backers aren’t 6’4 Khris. 90% of them are 6’3 or shorter so they can win leverage battles since they stand up.
False. Clowney is 6'5, tj watt is 6'4 or 5, chandler jones 6'5, chubb is 6'4, floyd 6'6.

Advertisement
1) All put their hand in the dirt on passing downs

2) I guess you don’t know what 90% means...
Its not 90%. And what do you think bogle will be doing at uf? 3-4 is the base defense but nobody just plays base defense anymore because of the spread. Bama base defense is a 3-4 but they are rarely in a 3-4.

Its not 90%. And what do you think bogle will be doing at uf? 3-4 is the base defense but nobody just plays base defense anymore because of the spread. Bama base defense is a 3-4 but they are rarely in a 3-4.
...oh really? Thanks Captain...didn’t know teams run 4-2-5 (not 4-3) out of their base in dime packages.

PS: just because every 3-4 team uses over/under concepts just like 4-3 teams doesn’t mean they are “rarely” in 3-4.

...oh really? Thanks Captain...didn’t know teams run 4-2-5 (not 4-3) out of their base in dime packages.

PS: just because every 3-4 team uses over/under concepts just like 4-3 teams doesn’t mean they are “rarely” in 3-4.
You never know what the **** you talking bout. Nobody is playing 3-4 vs spread teams.

Advertisement
You never know what the **** you talking bout. Nobody is playing 3-4 vs spread teams.
You can’t be serious...

See that Depth chart? You don’t recruit 3-4 if you rarely play 3-4. Just because they switch to majority over/under concepts in they play spread teams doesn’t mean they rarely play 3-4 because they’re still in a 3-4 base.

You can’t be serious...

See that Depth chart? You don’t recruit 3-4 if you rarely play 3-4. Just because they switch to more over/under concepts in they play spread doesn’t mean they rarely play 3-4. It’s literally impossible because you recruit that way.
The depth chart is the BASE defense. They aren't actually using the base defense that much. Saban has said out his own mouth that they are in nickel majority of the time because of the offenses.

The depth chart is the BASE defense. They aren't actually using the base defense that much. Saban has said out his own mouth that they are in nickel majority of the time because of the offenses.
So out of what base do they design their plays out of Einstein? Since Nickel is a concept you design out of your base formation.

So out of what base do they design their plays out of Einstein? Since Nickel is a concept you design out of your base formation.
You dont design out of your base formation. There are some guys that only play in nickel packages. Jesus

Advertisement
no no u cant call him a troll bc hes just confused
Maybe confused, but the way he begs for attention from any and all fan bases makes him a troll to whichever fanbase he sought attention from but does not choose. TROLL

You dont design nickel out of your base formation. Jesus
Yes you do. Do you know why? Because then 4-2-5 or 3-3-5 will be your base D. Hence why they’re switching to smaller backers like Romeo Finley...so they don’t have to play out their base the entire game.

Advertisement
Probably my least favorite prospect in the last 6 years I’ve really followed it.

I completely agree. There are a few kids that handle recruiting so poorly that I have a hard time rooting for them even if they sign with us. He would have been one of those. Society is failing a lot of these kids, and the kids aren’t helping themselves either.

Entitled diva. Will surely be a locker room cancer. Give me Jon Garvin type kids. Don’t want. Let him flame out at UF & beg to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back