Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think tenn is in it anymore

I haven’t heard anything about Tennessee in awhile. I’ll try and ask my friend if he has heard anything about Bogle recently. Not sure if he is as plugged in with Pruitt as he was with Butch early on.

Advertisement
Not really sure. I haven’t kept up with recruiting as much as previous years. If we don’t get him but land Hill and Phillips then I’m fine.

It was rumored he told TV staff it would be Tennessee but then picked Bama

Advertisement
Willie would have worked out had he stayed here more so. I blame how Randy Shannon treated lbs at times. Not just Willie it was other guys where he went with seniority or *** kissers
I could go on about all the things randy did wrong, but I cannot put WW on him. Willie was arrested/charged ten times before he ever got to UM, and after leaving he kept up the mistakes and is now in prison. It’s sad, but it is what it is.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Got a feeling Bogles is a Cane when it’s all said and done. Would be a huge pickup for Simpson and Manny landing the high4* player. Bogles plus the other DE’s we’ve signed and have already on the roster gives us a Top 10 DL, if not higher. It will afford Manny and Baker to continue the tradition of great DE’s at Miami plus allow our defense to continue to be either at the top or tops as far as TFL go. Can’t wait to see the Canes cap tomorrow morning.

“Alright guys I’ve got some info on Bogle and I’ve been waiting because the contact is a close family friend and he’s never said UM until this week. Didn’t want to come on here just to get clowned by people who can’t stand the truth lol. Boggs (what his family calls him) was going to commit to Tennessee at the all star game until Pruitt sent word that they were waiting on another big time target or two. Really lol. Boggs was heartbroken and almost committed to the Vols anyway (he has a Payton Manningham tattoo, few know). Meanwhile his mom’s shirt caught on fire (lucky no one was hurt lol). Turns out his mom couldn’t find an orange shirt that fit right. Just then a assistant for Espn gave her an Alabama one ($EC biased lol) and Boggs took it as a “sign to sign with Bama.”

Why is UM going to get him maybe? He’s always liked Miami and Manny never stopped sending Boggs texts lol. My guy says Boggs was actually going to flip to UM earlier this month but was told by staff that he needed to wait until Mark Richt’s ghost had been exercised from the Hecht (few know CMR died two weeks after the UVA debacle and was coaching the team through a psychic link in Jon lol. D$ can check me on that, but don’t bother him. imagine if he’d stayed alive!) lol. Boggs doesn’t mind ghosts, you know his family used to hunt them in the Everglades lol, but hes too smart to train in a haunted athletic center. ghosts consume human sweat to have babies. That’s why this weekend was big for Boggs and his family,, there was a torchlit search with El Jefe and the entire defensive staff for Richt’s wandering spirit, which they did not find! (Tweed can back me up on that Boggs was supposed to originally visit on the weekend of the blood moon, but his family felt it was too close to the winter solstice. Don’t @ him though lol he’s very busy.)

My guy says nothing is final until the sacrifice Wednesday morning, but as of right now he’s all Cane lol! Also Clemson is actually our biggest threat (though that will never become public, per dabo’s orders lol). Pop the champagne but don’t celebrate too early. This thing is as good as done but far from over lol. I know this will get negged lol I never have info just thought I’d share what I know lol don’t hate”
This is hilarious but also an pretty accurate depiction of the **** we have to put up with every year around this time.

Bogle’s mom isn’t forcing him anywhere. Whether he chooses UF, Bama, or Miami on Wednesday, it’ll be his own decision

Bogle is a confused teenager and it’s crazy how he’s been equated to Keith Bryant who actively trolled multiple fan bases
A tad bit over the top probably but i dont think its crazy to think this kids troll game is better than average. Jmo.

Advertisement
I could go on about all the things randy did wrong, but I cannot put WW on him. Willie was arrested/charged ten times before he ever got to UM, and after leaving he kept up the mistakes and is now in prison. It’s sad, but it is what it is.
He's not in Prison anymore

Willie isn't in prison anymore and onion definitely didn't even lube up with him or several lbers I can think of (art stand up) he played favorites more than anyone I can think of. And that whole arguement about what his record was before um is flat out stupid. Has nothing at all to do with what happened while he was at um.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back