Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok, I’ll bite. Opinions on the players aside, is there any position we should stress too much over? And realistically...it’s a game and we’re talking about children. If you’re over 15, you shouldn’t “stress” about a college football recruit.

But for the context of UM football being the only thing on earth, what positions are we allowed to stress about? All I see on this board is “we shouldn’t stress over DBs, they grow on trees here” and I see Robert Knowles running around in the secondary like he just got dropped alone on Mars. We shouldn’t stress over WRs, they’re a dime a dozen. Meanwhile I see balls bouncing off Dee Wiggins’ face like he’s Mia Khalifa. Miami lost to Duke 2 months ago. At home. They need really good football players, a lot of them, and quickly.

Again, not to turn this into a “must have” discussion. I only chimed in because I saw the obligatory “he sucks” post because he’s probably not coming here. And as I said, it’s literally the ground floor of the scorned hoe guidebook. Bogle can play. Period. Not that Miami isn’t recruiting anyone else who can’t, but eventually watching all these SFL kids ball at other programs has got to make u stop saying “we’ll be fine” over and over and over. We’re clearly not fine. We just got blistered by Wisconsin’s backup QB and didn’t even score a TD in 2018 offensive football.

Ms Khalifa doesn’t get balls dropped on face, that’s classless

Advertisement
Advertisement
TOS reporting Bogle taking official this weekend Feb 1 at Miami...

this kid looks so sad after committing to bama. mommy looks so happy.... ha ha
8943310.jpg

Advertisement
Trending to a toss up right now. I still don't expect him to sign with us but crazier things have happened in recruiting. Flip a coin on NSD.

Advertisement
Bogle isn’t sad lmao I’m telling y’all it’s way simpler than that. The lights are on but nobody’s home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back