Khris Bogle note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best situation is for my kid is to be at my alma mater where I can keep tabs on him & shoo away the vultures that are already out...that same alma mater who also has great coaches to develop him.

Like bro said earlier..he’s top 5 regardless of where he played.

The 9 months in college won’t do that much for his development...see Jalil Okafor

Spoken like a true fan

Best situation is for my kid is to be at my alma mater where I can keep tabs on him & shoo away the vultures that are already out...that same alma mater who also has great coaches to develop him.

The 9 months in college won’t do that much for his development...see Jalil Okafor
Is Carey jr that good where he can raise the level of Miami basketball of what it would be next year? I dont Think so. I’d rather have a guy like Lonnie walker over Carey tbh in terms of skill set. Carey did the right by going somewhere that would make him look the best imo.

Advertisement
Learn what exactly? What all star or hall of fame big men has he put out?

Is this a serious question? Big men alone...he's got the #1 pick in the 2019 draft on the roster RIGHT NOW. Had the #2 AND #7 pick LAST YEAR. He's had seven first round big men in the past decade.

Only on this forum, man.

People don’t get trying to help building his dads alma mater. Let’s move on

Is this a serious question? Big men alone...he's got the #1 pick in the 2019 draft on the roster RIGHT NOW. Had the #2 AND #7 pick LAST YEAR. He's had seven first round big men in the past decade.

Only on this forum, man.
And coach L doesn’t really know how to develop big men into high draft picks. Dewan huell looked horrible his first year at Miami and while he improved as a a sophomore he still had holes in his game for sure. Coach L can develop guards but not big men like that imo

Would have loved to have him at the U but in reality we wasn’t even the top 3 for him at the end of the day

Advertisement
And coach L doesn’t really know how to develop big men into high draft picks. Dewan huell looked horrible his first year at Miami and while he improved as a a sophomore he still had holes in his game for sure. Coach L can develop guards but not big men like that imo

I like Coach L, and this is the football recruiting board, so I won't get into a big discussion here...but its Coach fvckin K...him versus all but like two other peer coaches isn't even a discussion to be had.

Advertisement
Pretty ridiculous to remotely question a kid who wants to play basketball at Duke. If you have the opportunity to play basketball at Duke and you take it, that's the end of the story. Everyone else shuts up. Period.

Is it bad I’m a Michigan Hoops fan (grew up in Michigan during Fab Five era) and Canes Hoops is a distant second?

Advertisement
Learn what exactly? What all star or hall of fame big men has he put out?
Exactly I don’t think the Duke coach has put any top 50 NBA players of all time into the league
Kobe and LeBron didn’t even go to college.
Grant Hill is the only player that’s going to be in the Hall of Fame from Duke so far.

Is it bad I’m a Michigan Hoops fan (grew up in Michigan during Fab Five era) and Canes Hoops is a distant second?

Ppl become fans because of the excitement around the team and the TV coverage and things of that nature. Besides just growing up in the area or your parent being a fan prior. So it makes sense that people can be a fan of UNC Basketball/Miami football/ Mets Basball/ Chicago basketball, depending on the era you group up in and who was winning during that time.

Exactly I don’t think the Duke coach has put any top 50 NBA players of all time into the league
Kobe and LeBron didn’t even go to college.
Grant Hill is the only player that’s going to be in the Hall of Fame from Duke so far.

What they do or dont in the league isnt Coach K fauly. He got them there

Hey! The Hoyas beat St. Johns this weekend. That was big! LOL Have to be happy for small victories lately with Hoya basketball!

I can root for both Canes and Gtown during basketball season - the two will never meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back