Khairi Clark

Advertisement
on to the next but thanks for the heads up on moten being a little weak of a commit.

Clark just committed, he's going to be very strong right now. If he keeps this up through the season he will stick. He doesn't seem like the kid that would waver on his commitment status though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Khairi Clark ‏@KhairiClark 30 Jun
Was suppose to recruit Johnnie Dixon this morning but I overslept #MemoryFoamKilla

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Advertisement
i really wish someone close to clark or his family would chime in on what exactly happened with him... all signs were that he was a canes fan. His parents are.. he's been going to games for years.... I had to think he was the #1 DT on our list... How does UF come in and take with ease it seems???

the "scheme" and "have you seen us the last 2years" excuses just seem lame... these are 4-5star kids that should be confident enough to say "when i get there, things will change" or "they currently dont have a DT as good as I am, so I'll change things".... we always say they arent scared of competition, but why do they seem scared to turn an average team into a winning team?? a LOCAL HOME TEAM at that......

Advertisement
i really wish someone close to clark or his family would chime in on what exactly happened with him... all signs were that he was a canes fan. His parents are.. he's been going to games for years.... I had to think he was the #1 DT on our list... How does UF come in and take with ease it seems???

the "scheme" and "have you seen us the last 2years" excuses just seem lame... these are 4-5star kids that should be confident enough to say "when i get there, things will change" or "they currently dont have a DT as good as I am, so I'll change things".... we always say they arent scared of competition, but why do they seem scared to turn an average team into a winning team?? a LOCAL HOME TEAM at that......

44 You hit where my heart is. I'm sick of the bags of money stuff. This kid was like family. Even the experts thought so. I had a bad feeling with the overslept thing as a reason for not attending Goldens camp. Personally I'm more bewildered then mad. Not only is he going elsewhere but he's on a campaign to get other kids. I want to say to him "Just tell me why?" What changed your mind? Maybe Pete, Tito or someone can get that information for us.

Advertisement
Back