Khairi Clark

UF offers more than UM right now. We have location and playing time. They have everything else. SEC is playing by different rules than everyone else. And I'm not talking about street agents and cash.

it's almost like you forgot tradition and education.

1. Private v. Public School (same thing)

2. Coral Gables v. Gaysville (same thing)

3. Top 50 School (same thing)

4. U Tradition v. UF Tradition (same thing)

5. Playing time and Depth Chart (same thing)

It's all the same thing in the end!

Advertisement
Eventually guys, lets not just look at it one sided. Golden has a decent to very good team. We need to develop guys like Cory King, Earl Moore etc so we can pull out the I Pad and show kids what we will transform them into. Not other coaches showing them us getting mauled by ND over and over and over. We have the schedule set up in many ways. very favorable OOC scehdule plus the ACC split VT and FSU for us which i been wanting for a long while and they gave as back VT in So FL. Its time to walk the walk and watch our fortune change in recruiting.....NCAA bull will be hopefully drawn to a good conclusion, at the same time we coming off a double digit win season. It could be the perfect storm...good one.

Eventually guys, lets not just look at it one sided. Golden has a decent to very good team. We need to develop guys like Cory King, Earl Moore etc so we can pull out the I Pad and show kids what we will transform them into. Not other coaches showing them us getting mauled by ND over and over and over. We have the schedule set up in many ways. very favorable OOC scehdule plus the ACC split VT and FSU for us which i been wanting for a long while and they gave as back VT in So FL. Its time to walk the walk and watch our fortune change in recruiting.....NCAA bull will be hopefully drawn to a good conclusion, at the same time we coming off a double digit win season. It could be the perfect storm...good one.

If he develops Luther Robinson or Olsen Pierre he will start building credibility (even though he has Wilkerson, Andre Neblett, Brian Sanford and Terrance Knighton) in addition to the guys mentioned, it will really help.

UF offers more than UM right now. We have location and playing time. They have everything else. SEC is playing by different rules than everyone else. And I'm not talking about street agents and cash.

I've lived in both Gainseville and in Miami. Same thing.

I've lived in both Gainseville and in Miami. Same thing.

I saw an RV lot and Gainesville, same thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back