Keyshawn Smith

Fast and quick are two totally different things. Remember Berrios had the fastest shuttle time in the country at the Nike opening camps. His long speed isn't anything special but his ability to accelerate in and out of breaks helps him get open. Very rarely do guys get to run an untouched forty and really stride it out. that is when Harley is his fastest and that doesn't translate well to tackle football
You’re 100% right, two different things. Most people forget that football is played at sub-optimal speed (not played at Max Velocity), so an athletes ability redirect and restart is so much more important than a straight 40 — 60 or 100 for that matter. I’m going to use a horrible example … but Michael Irvin had none of the speed of Wiggins, yet Irvin consistently got behind his defender, or away from his defender, and made open catches — even in the NFL. Football requires football players.

Back to Harley…bu, bu, but he’s made the hard catches easily.

Advertisement
ahem, cough, cough.....see about that, lol
Am I gonna see you at the fight tonight? I think lomo has a lil too much experience for Timo. But if lomo stays in there & makes it a slugfest I can see him getting knocked out in the 6th or 7th too. Should be a **** of a fight

Give Smith all of Harleys reps and I bet he ends up with a better stat line than anything Harley has done this year. I guarantee it!

Am I gonna see you at the fight tonight? I think lomo has a lil too much experience for Timo. But if lomo stays in there & makes it a slugfest I can see him getting knocked out in the 6th or 7th too. Should be a **** of a fight
no, they didn't send me unfortunately

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back