Keyshawn Smith

Advertisement
yea, our other wideouts are not impressing and they certainly are not winning any kind of matchups. The ball he caught on the trick play I feel would absolutely not have been caught if it were Harley, Wiggins or Pope.
Harley and Pope didn’t drop a pass tonight. They are showing great improvement. They will be all ACC caliber players by 2024.

Advertisement
Keyshawn caught a deep ball tonight.
It’s too risky to play him again. He can stretch the field and actually catch a deep ball. We need to bench him and let me watch the maturity of Wiggins, Harley and Pope. They are great kids, they work hard and they give all they have. Keyshawn needs to wait his turn

Wiggins, Pope and Harley are mature. They’ve been through the wars, they lead by examples and they never miss class. They will and should finish to play. Pope and Harley showed great promise tonight- they didn’t drop a ball
How dare some of you give me the middle finger. You guys aren’t mature and haven’t been through the wars Harley Pope and Wiggins have been through.

Advertisement
As I said, Keyshawn showed speed, and Th w ability to catch the deep ball. It’s too much of a risk to play him over Wiggins or the other mature receivers. He needs to wait his turn

I need to see more of this kid. He looks like a um wr. We also need to develop Payton and Redding ASAP. I said before the game. You can’t win big wifh kids like pope and Harley playing. Wiggins is soft too.
We’ve all seen enough of Pope Wiggins and Harley soft bodies being flopped around like tushie paper. Soft as Sharmin toilet paper.

Advertisement
I need to see more of this kid. He looks like a um wr. We also need to develop Payton and Redding ASAP. I said before the game. You can’t win big wifh kids like pope and Harley playing. Wiggins is soft too.
Sound like you are in completely in my thoughts. Since I saw his summer workout... I knew Smith was special. **** those rankings! That kid is so smooth, and much more aggressive.

Advertisement
Love this kid! He’s been my prediction to make biggest impact from class this year. He is gonna be special

Keyshawn caught a deep ball tonight.
It’s too risky to play him again. He can stretch the field and actually catch a deep ball. We need to bench him and let me watch the maturity of Wiggins, Harley and Pope. They are great kids, they work hard and they give all they have. Keyshawn needs to wait his turn
Is that u Manny? 😂 if it is you...fck off and let the real talent play ******* 🖕

Advertisement
Back