C Gaynor / Reed

RG Clark / Rivers

RT Scaife / Wiliams

Last edited:
Advertisement
A2B2F134-9415-4659-85AB-7D3C25B9A832.jpeg

Advertisement
Nobody has seen Worsham on the field at all so no way to tell tbh
You don’t need to see him on the field to tell. I’ve seen enough of him at camps and UA practice. There’s a reason why he dropped significantly in rankings and not its not because of injuries, and there’s reason why he’s the ONLY receiver that hasn’t gotten in the game. When you watch the game long enough and cover camps... there’s just a few things you can see. But again... you don’t have to take my word for it.

Advertisement
Listen to me, don't listen to me...an open letter to Lashlee:

QB King / Van Dyke / Perry

RB Harris / Chaney / Knighton

WR Restrepo / Pope / Few

WR Payton / Smith / Harley

WR Redding / Wiggins / Worsham

TE Mallory / Hodges / Mamarelli

LT Williams / Nelson

LG Campbell / Traore

C Gaynor / Reed

RG Clark / Rivers

RT Scaife / Wiliams
Knighton/Harris/Chaney

What’s the sense of speed when you can’t use it? Harley and pope speed is irrelevant. Smith gets down field better
Harley speed didn't translate he's not explosive with that speed. If you can't create separation then your done...my only concern with harley (who I wanted baaaaaad) was his route running but I ignored it cause of the speed. But again he was outrunning HS kids which means absolutely ****....he wasn't explosive in and out his breaks....so who cares if your fast if u can't create that separation.

What’s the sense of speed when you can’t use it? Harley and pope speed is irrelevant. Smith gets down field better
Also now i wonder did bama really really want pope? Or was that a smoke screen type thing they did

Advertisement
The problem with harley, for a small wideout, he runs like a guy with long legs, which is why his football speed is not their, same with wiggins except for deep post, pope just doesn't have a high football I.Q. he has what it takes to get open but he's not a deep threat guy, if he concentrates on the intermediate game he might just start thriving.

As far as worsham goes, he's baywatch's replacement, mak-up call! To be fair to him, he came in Injured, they shouldn't play em this year. And let's let the young guys grown up as well, as it was seen Saturday, pope as of right is our best option for punt returner.

You don’t need to see him on the field to tell. I’ve seen enough of him at camps and UA practice. There’s a reason why he dropped significantly in rankings and not its not because of injuries, and there’s reason why he’s the ONLY receiver that hasn’t gotten in the game. When you watch the game long enough and cover camps... there’s just a few things you can see. But again... you don’t have to take my word for it.
You may be 100% correct but guys like harley, pope looked great at camps w/o pads and we know how that turned out. But I guess we'll see next year if he's any good or not.

You may be 100% correct but guys like harley, pope looked great at camps w/o pads and we know how that turned out. But I guess we'll see next year if he's any good or not.
Harley speed didn't translate he's not explosive with that speed. If you can't create separation then your done...my only concern with harley (who I wanted baaaaaad) was his route running but I ignored it cause of the speed. But again he was outrunning HS kids which means absolutely ****....he wasn't explosive in and out his breaks....so who cares if your fast if u can't create that separation.
Harley got gassed up on this board by Pete like Trayvone gray and a handful of others

Advertisement
The fact that he’s a WR named Keyshawn is enough reason alone to have him start over WHP

I can not tell is 1992 is being sarcastic.

Guys better get playing this year because the Freshman coming in are only getting better next year.

Advertisement
Back