Keyshawn Smith is not hurt

What a revelation.

Reason #932 for why it’s obvious that Manny had no business being Miami’s head coach.

Key Smith was sitting there all the time and no one realized he could average 59 yards per kickoff return if given the opportunity. I know it was BCC, but still…
Not even sure this staff knew it.. he looked to be the off returner for Restrepo, just happened to get kicked to

Advertisement
Thad is my favorite RB out of the group. Not sure why everyone pegs him as a power back or goal line back. Guy breaks long runs every game. Great runner for his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought Key was the one guy with speed to go deep and spread the field. But aside from 1 deep ball from Garcia, TVD hasnt throw deep to Key once. Not sure if thats playcalling, scheme, tvd-key disconnect, key's speed is overrated or what but rather disappointing. This team desperately needs a deep threat and thats not colbie/ladson/X' strengths

Thought Key was the one guy with speed to go deep and spread the field. But aside from 1 deep ball from Garcia, TVD hasnt throw deep to Key once. Not sure if thats playcalling, scheme, tvd-key disconnect, key's speed is overrated or what but rather disappointing. This team desperately needs a deep threat and thats not colbie/ladson/X' strengths
Agreed. Colbie and Ladson are good possession guys, with Colbie having more upside of the two. Brashard is turning into a nice target, but he’s more of a guy who can beat you in open space. We still badly are lacking a vertical deep threat, and it’s holding this offense back. We need Key or someone else to step up into that role.

Agreed. Colbie and Ladson are good possession guys, with Colbie having more upside of the two. Brashard is turning into a nice target, but he’s more of a guy who can beat you in open space. We still badly are lacking a vertical deep threat, and it’s holding this offense back. We need Key or someone else to step up into that role.
Hopefully when X comes back he can give some help to the outside guys

You’re definitely correct we don’t have a threat there but we can get more one on ones perhaps with X doing what he does in space drawing safeties

Advertisement
It’s incredible that Romello ******* Brinson gets more snaps than Key Smith. Brinson is a class A bum.

Bummed. Had high hopes for him this season.
Was never sold on him. Not a good route runner nor does he battle for balls. Only straight line speed but somehow not enough to take the top off the defense.

Hopefully he refines his route running

Advertisement
He’s 50 times better than Redding and Brinson and yet those two get more snaps over him
I agree but this is the first time that’s happened. He’s just coming back from an injury so I tend to think that is the main reason vs him losing his spot.

I agree but this is the first time that’s happened. He’s just coming back from an injury so I tend to think that is the main reason vs him losing his spot.
Well even before that I think against Unc and probably other games Redding had a lot more snaps over him.

Well even before that I think against Unc and probably other games Redding had a lot more snaps over him.
I’d have to check but I think they were pretty even as they were the starting outside receivers. In fact, Redding lost his job to Ladson as time went on.

Redding dropping balls was disappointing because that was he was supposed to do well.

I’d have to check but I think they were pretty even as they were the starting outside receivers. In fact, Reading lost his job to Ladson as time went on.

Redding dropping balls was disappointing because that was he was supposed to do well.
I’d rather go with Young, Ladson, Key Smith, B Smith going forward until X is ready. Give some more snaps to Horton idk how he’s looked this year but anyone is better than 83 and 0

Advertisement
Back