Keyshawn Smith and Dante Johnson discussions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all acting like FSU fans..we hyping Walk ons who made plays in scrimmage…against walkons 🤦🏾‍♂️..Pope and Wiggins will play..y’all just get that through y’all heads 😂..and with all the hype y’all Keyshawn I hope he pans out because I don’t want to be here for the CIS meltdown if god forbid he struggles with drops at some point

Just rewatched the Clemson game.. we need Rambo and Smith to be the guys on the outside they lined up on an island and we didn't win any one on one's.. That should never happen at Miami
Plus the oline gave up pressures like crazy..we definitely need guys who can make plays outside consistently

Advertisement
This is exactly why SOME of you guys aren’t coaching at this level. Pope just had over 100 yards in the scrimmage, showing toughness, clean routes, getting open, and gaining extra yards. Guy drops a pass and now everyone’s a WR guru saying how much of a jag he is. Yes, he should have caught that pass from Garcia but the kid is building confidence in this offense. Pope is ready to burst and while he’s in orange and green with his potential I’m rooting for him.

Plus the oline gave up pressures like crazy..we definitely need guys who can make plays outside consistently

Easy to do when you don't fear anyone on the outside.. they literally played press man almost all game and had the LBs coming down hill.. literally 0 respect to get beat on the outside

Easy to do when you don't fear anyone on the outside.. they literally played press man almost all game and had the LBs coming down hill.. literally 0 respect to get beat on the outside
They challenged the oline to pick up packages and they were right. It all starts up front. If there was ever concrete truth that games are won upfront, the past Super Bowl proves that..no matter the weapons u have u have to execute up fromt

They challenged the oline to pick up packages and they were right. It all starts up front. If there was ever concrete truth that games are won upfront, the past Super Bowl proves that..no matter the weapons u have u have to execute up fromt

They can't come down hill all game if they have to respect guys on the outside.. I feel they brought pressure because they knew they wouldn't paybdown field

Advertisement
Back