Keyshawn Smith and Dante Johnson discussions

TexasCane90

Senior
Premium
Quit playing with this man before he bounces.... Wiggins should be handing him a water whenever Keyshawn runs off the field from playing

side note didn’t realize he changed his number to #5 from #88.... had me confused I was like dang this dude put on a lot of size lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Key looked the part today, no doubt. Fought for the ball when necessary and make some great catches. The goal line move on his first TD was sweet. Kid has to see the field along with other starters Harley and Rambo. We put those 3 to start then that’s Miami Hurricanes football. They will all eat plenty. Drop Pope and Wiggins to scout team and force their transfer. We’ve seen enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked huge , maybe throw a little weight on him and use as a h back or te. Especially with Hodges having issues. We might need somebody.
Will he get a legit chance at starter level snaps?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked huge , maybe throw a little weight on him and use as a h back or te. Especially with Hodges having issues. We might need somebody.
I said the same thing, put some solid weight on and flex him to TE.

Also, I wouldn't be suprised if he isn't on the fall roster because he can compete for a starting WR spot at the G5 level and lower P5 tier.

Our top 4 WR (Harley, Rambo, Smith, and X) should be set. And, you've Redding, Payton, Pope, and the incoming FR on the outside looking in.

Advertisement
Back