Keyshawn Smith and Dante Johnson discussions

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, Diaz and Lashlee will be held personally responsible every time Pope and Wiggins are on the field and drop a pass.

We may not have an all star depth chart, but I saw more from #5 in those two catches than I've seen from Pope or Wiggins in their entire careers here. Neither or these guys should be on the roster, much less playing. Give the puppies a chance to play and shine.

Rambo and Harley should never come off the field. The third WR should be some sort of rotation between Smith and whoever else is practicing well.

At this point, Diaz and Lashlee will be held personally responsible every time Pope and Wiggins are on the field and drop a pass.

We may not have an all star depth chart, but I saw more from #5 in those two catches than I've seen from Pope or Wiggins in their entire careers here. Neither or these guys should be on the roster, much less playing. Give the puppies a chance to play and shine.

Rambo and Harley should never come off the field. The third WR should be some sort of rotation between Smith and whoever else is practicing well.
Agreed. If Pope or Wiggins are getting more snaps than Smith than coaches need to be fired.

Advertisement
Best team and depth we’ve had in years. Manny better not ***** this up.
Agreed. However, by the same token, Manny deserves credit for putting this team and staff together.

After today's game, I am genuinely excited about the season and it's not based on fluff coming from this Board, but rooted on what my eyes saw today. The only problem I have is that nagging reminder of how I felt all summer culminating with me walking into Jerry's World beaming with confidence. I then watched L$U deflate any hope I had for the season as reality set in that we did not have the of talent to compete with the elite SEC teams.

I just wish we didn't open with Bama. I am jacked to play them because it will tell us exactly what type of team we have; but, I'd rather play them in Week 2 or 3.

Last edited:
Agreed. However, by the same token, Manny deserves credit for putting this team and staff together.

After today's game, I am genuinely excited about the season and it's not based on fluff coming from this Board but rooted in what my eyes saw today. The only problem I have is that nagging reminder of how most of us felt just before walking into Jerry's World and watching L$U bring me back down to earth.

I just wish we didn;t open with Bama. I am jacked to play them because it will tell us exactly what type of team we have. But, I'd rather play them in Week 2 or 3.
Manny gets all the credit and all the blame. He’s put together two really good classes , added talent in the portal and I expect at least one more. He’s obviously learning on the job , which is why I he shouldn’t have gotten the job but we’re way passed that. It’s crap or get off the stool time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Best team and depth we’ve had in years. Manny better not ***** this up.

Diaz had to recruit most of these guys. This team isn't Richts doing. Diaz should get some credit for getting some dudes.

They really showed their asses in the spring game.*

*I have been told this is now a compliment

Advertisement
He’s not taking snaps from Mallory or even Arroyo. He could play but let’s not get crazy. He’s not starting. Rotational would be huge for Miami and himself.
Mallory has to get and stay healthy and Arroyo has to get healthy. He is a more of a receiving threat then Mammarelli. Who knows what’s going on with Hodges. Based on what we saw today, he has a better chance at getting burn at TE than WR.

Sorry.. but wth this Johnson kid came from? Is he on scholly? seriously don’t remember his recruitment.

he’s looks like a big NFL WR, shoot dam near thought he was a TE.

Been saying it since last year. Smith is our most talented WR, and deserves big minutes. Dude is a playmaker.

Restrepo is also a playmaker and competitive as ****. Rambo and Harley are both guys that are mature and can both put up numbers.

Wiggins and Pope are still soft as baby ****. It’s a shame, as both kids are talented and from all accounts, seem like good kids. But they have let the mental aspect atrophy their progress.

Advertisement
Back