Keyshawn Smith and Dante Johnson discussions

Our coaching staff other than Lashlee, Hickson and TRob are average at best.
No your wrong! Field, likens, justice are above average, patke is average as a sp teams coach not as a strikers coach, and dvd is average because he is a newbie. simpson is average? atlanta falcons didn't think so neither did does diaz f4 da 2nd time.

Advertisement
Infant hands and Crisco fingers looked like Themselves out there. At this point it doesn’t matter if they try hard..
they just aren’t good enough or trustworthy

Mallory has to get and stay healthy and Arroyo has to get healthy. He is a more of a receiving threat then Mammarelli. Who knows what’s going on with Hodges. Based on what we saw today, he has a better chance at getting burn at TE than WR.
That’s what I saying . He’s not starting but could get snaps. I wouldn’t be shocked if we took a portal te

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone refresh my memory. Is Keyshawn Smith the kid we took from San Diego at the last minute in the 20 cycle?
Yes and everyone around that area said we got a steal and one of the most underrated kids in the state. I couldn’t believe his film, you normally don’t get three stars that look like that late in the process. He jumped off the tape.

Advertisement
Been saying it since last year. Smith is our most talented WR, and deserves big minutes. Dude is a playmaker.

Restrepo is also a playmaker and competitive as ****. Rambo and Harley are both guys that are mature and can both put up numbers.

Wiggins and Pope are still soft as baby ****. It’s a shame, as both kids are talented and from all accounts, seem like good kids. But they have let the mental aspect atrophy their progres
Been saying it since last year. Smith is our most talented WR, and deserves big minutes. Dude is a playmaker.

Restrepo is also a playmaker and competitive as ****. Rambo and Harley are both guys that are mature and can both put up numbers.

Wiggins and Pope are still soft as baby ****. It’s a shame, as both kids are talented and from all accounts, seem like good kids. But they have let the mental aspect atrophy their progress.
Finally saw the game on YouTube yday. The Wiggins n Pope drops were horrible. You can't win with those guys doing that. How many times will we see the same thing and expect different. Those guys are what they are.

I wouldn’t even trust Pope/Wiggins to hand out water without dropping it. Only way I want to see them on the field is when we are up 4-5 TD’s at the end of the game.
Can't let them on the field anymore highest drop rates in the acc n spring just reinforced those stats. All the evidence is there, they can't catch period.

Advertisement
3DE052E8-4FB2-4EFF-83F5-3800F5F36BAD.jpeg

Saw this kid the other day and had to ask the obvious… how was this kid sitting on the bench so long?? Keyshawn is a **** athlete! I don’t know if he leads UM in recs, yards, or TDS, but I can beat you he leads the team in YAC. He’s got elite footwork and toughness. Looking forward to him.

Advertisement
View attachment 149896
Saw this kid the other day and had to ask the obvious… how was this kid sitting on the bench so long?? Keyshawn is a **** athlete! I don’t know if he leads UM in recs, yards, or TDS, but I can beat you he leads the team in YAC. He’s got elite footwork and toughness. Looking forward to him.
Aside from the obviously impressive vertical leap, you can tell he's put on a good amount of size from last year, I think this kid's ready to make an impact.

Advertisement
Back