Keyshawn Smith and Dante Johnson discussions

They can't come down hill all game if they have to respect guys on the outside.. I feel they brought pressure because they knew they wouldn't paybdown field
Bruh this is like what came first the egg or the chicken lmao..we just gunna have to agree to disagree on this one..I think it’s simple..Clemson saw something on film with our interior oline. That first drive of the game the came in 0 coverage and almost killed king lol…I think we both have a point

Advertisement
Bruh this is like what came first the egg or the chicken lmao..we just gunna have to agree to disagree on this one..I think it’s simple..Clemson saw something on film with our interior oline. That first drive of the game the came in 0 coverage and almost killed king lol…I think we both have a point

How can you blame the oline if they're in 0 coverage?

Hopefully he gets a fair opportunity to prove he should be on the field more than them.

This is exactly why SOME of you guys aren’t coaching at this level. Pope just had over 100 yards in the scrimmage, showing toughness, clean routes, getting open, and gaining extra yards. Guy drops a pass and now everyone’s a WR guru saying how much of a jag he is. Yes, he should have caught that pass from Garcia but the kid is building confidence in this offense. Pope is ready to burst and while he’s in orange and green with his potential I’m rooting for him.
u can look at Pope and tell his confidence is threw. While the ball is in the air instead of just catching it he's thinking about how hard the fans are going to boo if he drops it.

If Pope can get right mentally, he'll have a breakout year.

Advertisement
This is exactly why SOME of you guys aren’t coaching at this level. Pope just had over 100 yards in the scrimmage, showing toughness, clean routes, getting open, and gaining extra yards. Guy drops a pass and now everyone’s a WR guru saying how much of a jag he is. Yes, he should have caught that pass from Garcia but the kid is building confidence in this offense. Pope is ready to burst and while he’s in orange and green with his potential I’m rooting for him.
i can root for him, but I don’t trust him one bite. That’s the last thing you need entering Alabama. A fragile WR building confidence with the history of the drops. Studs tend to be studs.

u can look at Pope and tell his confidence is threw. While the ball is in the air instead of just catching it he's thinking about how hard the fans are going to boo if he drops it.

If Pope can get right mentally, he'll have a breakout year.
Idk if he breaks out this year but I think he can have a big game or 2..we have idiots on this board calling for a walk-on to get PT based off a couple catches in a spring game against other walkons lol..

with Pope it’s alll mental. Pope was creating separation easily during the spring scrimmage..as president and spokes person of noodles and and naps..the hate is outrageous for these 2, with all due respect

Let the youngins eat. The others had their chance. Can they contribute? Sure. But the cornerstones? I've lost hope...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back