Kevin Steele latest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heck, not even sure where read this one. If Tenn. fires Pruitt, they will hire Doug Marrone and he will bring Steele as his DC.

Advertisement
You guys are crazy sometimes. Ive played collegiate sports and have been part of middle mgmt or higher in fortune 500 companies. I dont respect anyone who takes their anger out on employees or players. You can gain respect and be a good leader without it.

Fear will only get you so far as a leader.

I’m all set with Steele. If he comes he’ll be gone in a year or will be trying to create a mutiny against Diaz.

Advertisement
You guys are crazy sometimes. Ive played collegiate sports and have been part of middle mgmt or higher in fortune 500 companies. I dont respect anyone who take their anger out on employees or players. You can gain respect and be a good leader without it.

Fear will only get you so far as a leader.

But Saban bro!

Advertisement
Sideline demeanor means nothing - I'm not sure why people still fall for this.

Does Muschamp having a tantrum on the sideline make him a better coach? An alpha male?
I said nothing about Lashlee being a raving lunatic on the sideline. However, he is always, always coaching. Manny, on the other hand, often just has that far away look in his eyes.

But Saban bro!
Yeah, I'd equate Saban to like a Google or Apple. You're gonna put up with the bull**** because you want to work there. Doesnt mean there's a great culture.

Also, Saban has came out and said he's had to tweak his approach due this generation being reached differently

Advertisement
Back