Kevin Steele latest

Advertisement
Steele’s 2020 salary was $2.5M as DC. Assuming he leaves Auburn he’ll be a top commodity and I’d wager stay in the SEC where his salary cut would be less. Miami wouldn’t pay half of Steele’s rate, let alone would Manny consider him even he fired Blake.

And by the way, Steele is the DC Dabo fired for giving up 70 to WVU in the OB.

Typical Cane Fans, totally clueless and asking for retreds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really glad you don't make decisions for a living
Touché
suck my dick GIF

I’m sure a guy who is known to have nervous breakdowns and either faint or start calling plays from former team’s playbook would fare great at Miami
Not unprecedented. In the 1960’s, FSU had a pretty good offensive-minded coach named Bill Peterson. He coached great receivers like Fred Biletnikoff and Ron Sellers at FSU in the ‘60’s. After Peterson left FSU to become head coach for the Houston Oilers, during one game Peterson yelled at an assistant to put Sellers in the game. Sellers had played for Peterson only at FSU and was not with the Oilers. During one game Peterson kept on insisting that Sellers be put in. The assistant protested that Sellers was not on the team. That didn’t deter Peterson, who kept yelling for Sellers to be put in the game. Finally, after much frustration, the assistant just sent some player into the game until Peterson was satisfied.

Given Peterson’s history, this story is not hard to believe. Peterson was legendary.

Advertisement
Steele’s 2020 salary was $2.5M as DC. Assuming he leaves Auburn he’ll be a top commodity and I’d wager stay in the SEC where his salary cut would be less. Miami wouldn’t pay half of Steele’s rate, let alone would Manny consider him even he fired Blake.

Dabo bout to give up 70 to Ohio State.

Manny won't can Baker and ask someone to take over what is HIS DEFENSE as that would be quitting on what he cut his teeth on to land where he is. Coaches don't do that, abandon their system.

Advertisement
Back