Kevin Steele latest

Advertisement
Idk, Auburn has had very good defenses under him. Steele is a good DC, he's just a horrible head coach.
Yeahs hes pretty good. From 2016-2019 he kept the ppg between 17-19 until this year it was 24. Auburn usually hovered around 350 ypg but gave up 400 this year. Solid but never great against the run. Solid pass d but they never grabbed up interceptions. I think there's better for cheaper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20210111-165906_Chrome.jpg

And that will (hopefully) create a HC vacancy in 2021.
this is exactly what will happen!, he is familiar enough with Miami history that he knows of Al & NO D
bottom line if he wants to survive he needs to cut ties with Blake and Patke & become a CEOn type HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Steele would go to a program that could be facing years of scholarship reductions to be DC? Weird. Hard enough for Tennessee to compete as it is but having to compete with two hands tied behind its back, and Steele still wants that job? Well, thats a bold move, Cotton.
Steele being the HC there would basically be a sanction itself so they could kill two birds with one stone.

Sideline demeanor means nothing - I'm not sure why people still fall for this.

Does Muschamp having a tantrum on the sideline make him a better coach? An alpha male?

Kinda goes back to what I said about most posers on this site think they are alpha males because no one likes them. They think alpha males act like donkeys on the sidelines.

Prob figures he can get the job at his alma mater

Plus he'll probably try to effectuate a moderate "turnaround" at Tennessee and then market himself as some sort of head coach who can take a crap program back to respectability.

Advertisement
Back