Kevin Steele & Josh Gattis Holding Press Conferences Today

Advertisement
CIS when a coach says something the group thought doesn't like- "Don't ever put any stock into anything a coach says. I can't believe you idiots actually buy that. It's 100% all just coach speak."

CIS when a coach says something the group thought does like- "Wow! What a difference! You can tell how much better this staff is than (insert previous now viewed as awful coach)!. No chance we don't win 10 plus games, the coastal, and make the cfp! I can't believe you idiots don't hear what they're saying!"
This is absolutely a fact. But you see coaches true colors during season press conferences. Off season it’s all the same 100%

Advertisement
Yeah big mistake by UM here. Most of the Miami beat writers that cover both teams are going to cover the Dolphins new HC.
its a zoom conference. the Canes are a separate beat. the only one who covers both is Barry Jackson and he isn't the main herald reporter that covers the team.

Advertisement
someone hit me with the gattis link

Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

one of the best lines from Steele's PC is when he said the goal is to make the other team say "I can't do this anymore, Let's go home, this is Miami"

/for the mopers, he did mention "flying to the ball".
making plays?

Advertisement
its a zoom conference. the Canes are a separate beat. the only one who covers both is Barry Jackson and he isn't the main herald reporter that covers the team.
Barry>SMD, also I didn't know this Lichtenstein dude covered the canes, he seems like a ***** and hes a UF guy so **** him. I also didn't realize it was just a zoom call.

Advertisement
I saw he mentioned Stroud is still part of the program. I have not seen him listed in any role. Anyone know if he will still be around or is he just helping with the transition?

Advertisement
Back