Kevin Steele & Josh Gattis Holding Press Conferences Today

" They want to be developing "

Says alot what they truly though about the last staff
It’s actually somewhat cringeworthy to look back and think of pressers from recent coaches (I won’t throw out names) and compare the demeanor and style of those coaches to these two for starters.
It’s laughable and while I knew it has amateur hour for quite a number of years, it is downright ******* awesome to hear a coach like Steele talk like my old DC. No bull**** and in your face analogies, kind of comes off like a bad *** mercenary that he is.

Gattis should just go ahead and run for office. He puts most politicians to shame.That’s some smart dude there, perfect **** eating grin and correct talking points. Also knows how to make sure we know he knows the history of the U (though dumb Degnan didn’t need to rub in face the thrashing we handed him at Wake).

This is a coach that will have no problem throwing up a perfect U.

Advertisement
And the crazy thing is he ended up playing LB at Delaware lol. The ultimate safety.

Coley comparing that kid to Deon Bush is why I could never have taken him seriously as a coach again. What an inept thing to say.
Between this and him yes manning jimbo all the time….hope he is never on Mario’s staff here

It’s actually somewhat cringeworthy to look back and think of pressers from recent coaches (I won’t throw out names) and compare the demeanor and style of those coaches to these two for starters.
It’s laughable and while I knew it has amateur hour for quite a number of years, it is downright ******* awesome to hear a coach like Steele talk like my old DC. No bull**** and in your face analogies, kind of comes off like a bad *** mercenary that he is.

Gattis should just go ahead and run for office. He puts most politicians to shame.That’s some smart dude there, perfect **** eating grin and correct talking points. Also knows how to make sure we know he knows the history of the U (though dumb Degnan didn’t need to rub in face the thrashing we handed him at Wake).

So no analogies about we are in the giving birth stage?

Advertisement
"When I started coaching, there may have been 3 days in the year that you didn't tackle." - Steele

Amen. I know it's limited by rules more now, but let's please ******* tackle in practice more. Been talking about this for years. It's tackle football!
This!!!

My fav video ever created in the whole wide world EVER.... I want to meet the person who approved this video being released to the public
Yeah, Poor Hurley is looking at dem dumb muhfuccas like...
Doc Rivers Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Coley looks real bad in that video.
Not sure if it's best to cry or laugh re-watching this. Or just scream. Hurley Brown, bless him, was the only one at the table to meaningfully engage and question Coach D's crazy-*** evaluation. The rest of those clowns were nothing but pathetic yes men. Coley and the rest of them should be embarrassed - and never set foot again in the Miami coaching offices.

It was cringeworthy mostly because we've been so mediocre. Winning melts away the cringe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back