Kevin Steele & Josh Gattis Holding Press Conferences Today

Advertisement
We better not be putting out 3 linebackers when the offense is trotting out 3-4 WR sets. To tell the truth, I'd rather not see 3 LBers out there unless the offense has some jumbo package. Hybrid positions have been a mainstay for a long while now. I don't care what they call the hybrid position--striker, viper, joker, destroyer of all worlds, whatever, let's just make sure we're matching up well to modern spread offenses.

Loved Gattis answer about what kind of offense he will run. Was very clear about making sure to put players in best position to accentuate what they do best. Also sounded like he is going to use other coaches on staff inputs. Based on his answers do not think anyone here knows how our offense will be ran.

Advertisement
Heather dinich just strikes me as a woman scorned. Some dude did her dirty in the last you just know it. She’s terrible and obnoxious and obviously hates Miami
Yeah she was super awkward and odd. Everything about her ****ed me off for some reason.

Advertisement
Would be nice to bring TWill back as Co-DC and linebackers coach and have Steele give him the keys in 2-3 years. Glad Stroud still on staff!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We better not be putting out 3 linebackers when the offense is trotting out 3-4 WR sets. To tell the truth, I'd rather not see 3 LBers out there unless the offense has some jumbo package. Hybrid positions have been a mainstay for a long while now. I don't care what they call the hybrid position--striker, viper, joker, destroyer of all worlds, whatever, let's just make sure we're matching up well to modern spread offenses.
I kinda like the idea of having a “destroyer of worlds” in our defense.

Yeah she was super awkward and odd. Everything about her ****ed me off for some reason.
Same here. It was clear she couldn’t careless about the program based on her questions (and her tone) and she sounded unprofessional and like she just woke up out of bed.

Advertisement
Back