Kevin Steele & Josh Gattis Holding Press Conferences Today

Dammit. I can't move my massage.

1644506409167.gif

Advertisement
CIS when a coach says something the group thought doesn't like- "Don't ever put any stock into anything a coach says. I can't believe you idiots actually buy that. It's 100% all just coach speak."

CIS when a coach says something the group thought does like- "Wow! What a difference! You can tell how much better this staff is than (insert previous now viewed as awful coach)!. No chance we don't win 10 plus games, the coastal, and make the cfp! I can't believe you idiots don't hear what they're saying!"

Advertisement
Advertisement
CIS when a coach says something the group thought doesn't like- "Don't ever put any stock into anything a coach says. I can't believe you idiots actually buy that. It's 100% all just coach speak."

CIS when a coach says something the group thought does like- "Wow! What a difference! You can tell how much better this staff is than (insert previous now viewed as awful coach)!. No chance we don't win 10 plus games, the coastal, and make the cfp! I can't believe you idiots don't hear what they're saying!"
Not a single lie detected in this post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back