Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
So Steele was bad according to everyone but as soon as Saban wants him everyone changed their opinion.
**** Saban could be a cult leader easily.

Steele is a phenomenal coach. Y'all gotta stop letting first year results sway your judgment on coaches. Yall do this all the time.
Fans fail to realize how long it actually takes to implement an entire scheme and get the right kids in the building to run it properly.
I don't think y'all understand the magnitude of what this defensive staff was dealing with in terms of attitude, work ethic and talent.

Personally I'm gonna miss the **** outta Steele. Dude helped me a ton and had a plethora of experience and knowledge.

Thank you sir, you pretty much nailed it.

But we have a bunch of CIS geniuses who like to blame the coaches when they can't get results in Week 4 from a lackluster bunch of players...

Fan base has zero patience. Gonna keep running people off left and right. Maybe that’s part of the reason why it’s so hard to attract coaches here.
Didn’t realize I had the power to hire and fire coaches at UM. ****, why am I paying for season tickets again?

Advertisement
That was after but I chuckled 😂

The moral of the story, choose wisely the woman in your life. The past two and a half years have been great for me and that divorce was the reason why I was finally able to pursue all of this.

Having the right people around you makes a world of a difference. I’m happy, have another baby boy and left a job that treated me well for over 12 years to pursue this back in September. God works in mysterious ways.

If it’s any consolation, there was consideration to return here. D$ knew what my end goal was and what I’ve been doing while I’ve been gone from CIS, reality is… none of the past two years is possible for me without CIS first tbh. I’ll be popping in here much more again since I’m not binded to any subscription services.

Sounds like you are on a good path for you. Good luck with new gig.

Advertisement
Just give me an OC and DC that can get us to 10 wins consistently over the next 4 years, natty's are not happening. I don't care what their name is or where they are from.
After we can win 10 in a season for a few seasons, then we can start picking and choosing to upgrade if needed. Until we hit 10 wins a year, we are not a preferred choice for anyone. 10 wins seem like a pipe dream at this point.
I would prefer to pick 2 coordinators and develop them over the next 4 years, but I am not sure that is Mario's strong point as he is not the best game day coach out there like a Saban or Smart.
We have to get out of this cycle of turnover every year or we will never be good again. If they leave, they leave, we cannot do anything about that, but we have to stop our own turnover rate. We as a team create turnovers more than Rooster FFS.
For me, its Candle and Collins.

Advertisement

Attachments

• 20ACBB34-7AC6-4815-8194-A235FFDB74AE.jpeg
    20ACBB34-7AC6-4815-8194-A235FFDB74AE.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 143
Advertisement
Had a feeling that might happen... I mean coming into last year I kinda figured there would be some one and done guys coaching wise but I didn't think it would be all of them... Ponce,Gattis, Steele and possibly Strong.... Wow...

Advertisement
Back