Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Advertisement
Go get the @$$hole Pruitt! He’s a jerk, but he knows how to coach def! Him or Leonhard & let’s go. Fck the rest.
Those are legitimately the only two candidates besides an unrealistic Garry Patterson that would be an upgrade/even split to Steele that I can think of that may be available in the NCAA ranks

Dam now the players have to learn another scheme, get ready to see a ton of coverage busts again this fall
cause we never saw that with the previous DC...............

Lets Go Thumbs Up GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Even more insane that before he was unemployed he unsuccessfully launched a coup at auburn or Tennessee that failed and he’s still managed to land top level power 5 jobs.

He’s a top notch CFB DC and we got folks acting like he ain’t ****. It’s bananas to me

he was hired by Tennessee on a 2 year deal after the AU stint then Pruitt got fired then Heuphal got hired by Tenn. he was getting paid in severance following his short Tennessee stint. the next year he was hired by Maryland to be a DC. he has coordinated defenses in the modern era of college offenses. **** be fine at bama esp w their talent and he wont have to recruit. he wasn't a huge problem here other than I thought he doesn't have the energy to recruit like Mario demands

Advertisement
And we want coordinators to have their own guys so how does that impact the other position coaches?
I really have no answer to that..... I don't get paid enough to think that hard... LMAO!!!!!... 🤣 🤣 🤣

looks like ruiz is starting lifewallet sports news and hired geo and some others... interesting to say the least

Advertisement
No oc now no dc.

7 and 5 on tap.

Sadly no consistency at the coaching position once again.
No oc now no dc.l?

Do you think the intent is to not have them? Give it time. Not your time frame but when the interviews are done and coordinaters have been decided on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back