Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

Oh No Fire GIF

Advertisement
I said awhile back to expect DVD to get an on field position and that was because of what Mcclain and others were told. Don’t expect that to happen.
The one thing I never questioned was Mario's integrity. Guess thats in the same bucket as his game management, timeliness and hiring sense of urgency

So hoop school for life?
I know people are freaking out but there was going to be changes with the D staff. Sometimes things aren’t what they appear. Steele was not going to be calling plays here next year. There was a reason there was rumors of him possibke going off field or not returning.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
At this poInt was does it matter ? Recruiting is over. There was always going to be changes on both sides of that ball.

If waiting longer than we’d like assures he gets it right I don’t care. Just get it right.
If only Mario waiting to get the right one hadn't proven to be a colossal failure once already.

At this poInt was does it matter ? Recruiting is over. There was always going to be changes on both sides of that ball.

If waiting longer than we’d like assures he gets it right I don’t care. Just get it right.
But we weren’t getting anyone on national signing day so Mario could’ve started making changes in early Jan. giving him more time to put a staff in place...we talked about the staff needing time to gel and develop relationships with the players but Spring ball is right around the corner

Advertisement
I know people are freaking out but there was going to be changes with the D staff. Sometimes things aren’t what they appear. Steele was not going to be calling plays here next year. There was a reason there was rumors of him possibke going off field or not returning.
You think Addae stays?

Advertisement
But we weren’t getting anyone on national signing day so Mario could’ve started making changes in early Jan. giving him more time to put a staff in place...we talked about the staff needing time to gel and develop relationships with the players but Spring ball is right around the corner
bc his hiring process sucks. I dont blame him on the DC bc that was unexpected and it just happened. I do blame him on the OC stuff bc he knew gattis was gone months ago and should have had the hire lined up the moment you fired him (he honestly should have bene publicly fired months before he was but thats done).

Advertisement
Back