Confirmed Kevin Steele GONE to Bama

you think one year of Addae is why Rique lit it up? everyone on here told you hes our best pro eligible prospect coming into the season before addae even existed on the UM website
I'm nor saying that's the reason just saying Addae is at least a solid developer

Advertisement
I'm nor saying that's the reason just saying Addae is at least a solid developer
Is he though? Tyrique was the best on the team with Banda as well. Honestly think he was better Junior year than Senior year.

Kam got beat at times but he has always had a knack for the ball. The rest of the guys - Ivey, Couch, DPJ, James Williams, Dunson, etc....all sucked. Anywhere from minimal improvement to borderline regression. Maybe they aren't good players, but he didn't do much to help. Certainly not for the salary we're paying him.

I'm cool with him leaving.

Is he though? Tyrique was the best on the team with Banda as well. Honestly think he was better Junior year than Senior year.

Kam got beat at times but he has always had a knack for the ball. The rest of the guys - Ivey, Couch, DPJ, James Williams, Dunson, etc....all sucked. Anywhere from a lack of improvement to borderline regression. Maybe they aren't good players, but he didn't do much to help.

I'm cool with him leaving.
Ivey had his best season too, I mean we could have had Corey Raymond and everyone else you mentioned would still have been mid or below average last year because of limited talent

Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE
Hey yo!!!!!
Please hit the button
suck my dick GIF

Close your lips

Advertisement
I know people are freaking out but there was going to be changes with the D staff. Sometimes things aren’t what they appear. Steele was not going to be calling plays here next year. There was a reason there was rumors of him possibke going off field or not returning.
Definitely seems to be imploding which I think is never a good look for recruits who signed. Curious to see what everything looks like when the dust settles

Advertisement
@Cribby any idea why Strong would go elsewhere unless it was to call plays? Meaning, what's the point in going to Bama? Miami can match pay, living in Alabama sucks and he can coach the kids he recruited.
Better opportunity for career progression there. Teams want any piece of the Bama puzzle they can get

Strong leaving will hurt with recruiting and the kids love him but if he’s not getting the play calling gig I’d expect him to leave. Tifwiw.
If he goes to Bama with Steele, he won’t be calling plays there either?

Strong won’t be promoted. I doubt DVD goes on field. There still could be more changes to d staff.

I good with both these outcomes. Strong is past his prime in regards to a coordinator. As I mentioned yesterday you need more than just recruiting when it comes to calling the defense. DVD needs a little more seasoning. Again, decent recruiter, but needs to cut his teeth as a position coach at a smaller school for a faster trajectory up the coaching ranks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back