Kevin Steele DC (how to round out staff)

Question: Auburn fans seem to think they’re going to get Steele as their new HC. If this happens, who do we go after next?

Who cares we can go get someone else. We got millions. Auburn salvaging their sinking ship by putting Steele as their head coach would be so laughable. Why would they hire him as their head coach?

He isn’t a head coach. He is a defensive coordinator and that’s it

Advertisement
I’ve said before, we truly have idiots as fans. These same people would find something to complain about if Saban became the HC here. We have some miserable “fans” on this site.
Nole fans = dumbasses

Gator fans = full of ****

Cane fans = miserable mopes

Does that cover it? :LOL:

From a buddy of mine that was a GA at Auburn while Steele was there.

“Good coach for sure, doesn’t recruit tho. Sleezeball (probably has more to do with him trying to over throw Gus). Will fix the culture for sure Good not great Xs and Os. But he gets teams to play physical and tackle well”
Mario is filling the staff with recruiters. Steele just needs to worry about the defense and probably would just need to show his face to a few top targets.

Question: Auburn fans seem to think they’re going to get Steele as their new HC. If this happens, who do we go after next?
Steele was passed over at AU already. Doubt they circled back around to him at 63. But from what ive heard and remember from that time there were some in that Booster community who like the idea of Steele. Similarly to us they are solid in the inside

Advertisement
Auburn is not firing Harsin without cause. The affair would be the only cause which I believe was made up. If it happened, he should be fired any day. The way they want him gone, I think he would have already been fired if it was true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back