2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Forgot he left

Oh No Ugh GIF by Originals

I forgot he was ever here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you and don't disagree, and even if he were to commit, I wouldn't breathe until December.....HOWEVER

D has hinted that some of his circle want him to leave town, and he's open to it. And Bama has three backs in the last 2 classes that are Top 100 recruits. I know, it normally doesn't scare the kids they're recruiting away, they continue to stack. But they have 3 Top 100 overall recruits in the backfield from just the past 2 classes. Jam Miller is a sophomore and played in every game last year. And they have Justice Haynes and Richard Young as true freshmen coming in this year. They're also very much in the game for other 2024 backs as well.

If Riley wants to play early, he has a better shot of doing that here. And we know that's one of the highest bullet points for **** near every recruit during Mario's presentations.
All this then show him the OL he will be running behind. Just hope he can come in and not get injured like every freaking guy the last few years.

Advertisement
I haven’t watched them both super super closely but long term I really like Riley’s potential. I wouldn’t be upset at Bama taking Gibson and us taking Riley
At first I was skeptical. I was all in on taking Gibson. After watching Riley I can see why the staff is so high on him. Kid is crazy explosive and that can't be coached. I was impressed. Still love Gibson but won't be angry if we take Riley instead.

Advertisement
At first I was skeptical. I was all in on taking Gibson. After watching Riley I can see why the staff is so high on him. Kid is crazy explosive and that can't be coached. I was impressed. Still love Gibson but won't be angry if we take Riley instead.
Riley being #1 on their RB board makes sense, I think he might be the best back in the nation after watching his film. His vision allows him to be a very patient runner and when he finds that crease he’s gone, ain’t no one catching him in the open field. His short area quickness is great too, he’s shifty but can also run through tackles and finish a play with physicality. Even showed he can catch out the backfield, kid can do it all.

The tape is impressive af, Gibson is really good but Riley will be a freak at the next level in this offense, he’s electric. If there’s any truth to the speculation that he possibly committed over the weekend - that’s massive for this program.

Riley being #1 on their RB board makes sense, I think he might be the best back in the nation after watching his film. His vision allows him to be a very patient runner and when he finds that crease he’s gone, ain’t no one catching him in the open field. His short area quickness is great too, he’s shifty but can also run through tackles and finish a play with physicality. Even showed he can catch out the backfield, kid can do it all.

The tape is impressive af, Gibson is really good but Riley will be a freak at the next level in this offense, he’s electric. If there’s any truth to the speculation that he possibly committed over the weekend - that’s massive for this program.
Great post! It's funny that as I'm reading your post it reminds me of what was going through my mind the last time I watched Riley's film. It kept getting better and better and better. He reminds me of someone in terms of style but I can't place it. Anyway if Riley did indeed commit then you're right and that is massive.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back