2024 Kevin Riley 4* RB from the Heart of Saban Country

Advertisement
Mea Culpa time. This is what I said when D$ mentioned him

He's not only from AL, but Tuscaloosa County AL, has an Alabama offer and gushes about AL. Normally, I wouldn't even post it here, but D$ has to be hearing its theoretically possible, so here's his info in case I'm totally wrong
But now he's visiting on the 14th, so this isn't a complete and total pipedream. I still say one in a million chance here. Hopefully, a further mea culpa will be necessary on my part.

For whatever reason, we've gone after multiple Bama RBs this cycle. I guess the thought is they can't take them all.

@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank directly answers my questions. Saban wants the kid bad but there are family factors at play (the family finally may benefit us)

- RB Kevin Riley (Tuscaloosa) visits next week and remains one of the highest rated players on our overall board. Many wonder why we would place so much effort into a kid from Tuscaloosa who Saban wants so bad. My understanding is that some in his circle want him out of Alabama, and he is receptive to leaving town.

Updated with Video Comments

He's sky high on Miami's board
Don't assume he's going to Bama (Bama is a threat though)
He love him and they're getting good feedback from him

Last edited:
Just noticed he got a bump in the last day or so on the composite.

Now up to #81 overall in America.

Was ranked outside the Top 250 as recently as early February.

I really like this kid's film. He reminds me a lot of Miles Sanders. I know we gave Gibson a ton to think about last weekend, but I would be thrilled with landing this kid.

Advertisement
Going to be near impossible to steal him if Saban also really wants him. He looks like a legit RB so hopefully the family does want him out, I’m just not sure it will happen.
Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Going to be near impossible to steal him if Saban also really wants him. He looks like a legit RB so hopefully the family does want him out, I’m just not sure it will happen.

I hear you and don't disagree, and even if he were to commit, I wouldn't breathe until December.....HOWEVER

D has hinted that some of his circle want him to leave town, and he's open to it. And Bama has three backs in the last 2 classes that are Top 100 recruits. I know, it normally doesn't scare the kids they're recruiting away, they continue to stack. But they have 3 Top 100 overall recruits in the backfield from just the past 2 classes. Jam Miller is a sophomore and played in every game last year. And they have Justice Haynes and Richard Young as true freshmen coming in this year. They're also very much in the game for other 2024 backs as well.

If Riley wants to play early, he has a better shot of doing that here. And we know that's one of the highest bullet points for **** near every recruit during Mario's presentations.

We are just saying that as a generality aint it? Because im sure the staff knows where he goes to school and how serious he is. He is in the heart of Bama, so if they gonna wait this long to put a press on him, are we gonna guarantee they can swing him back? I see Clemson go in there a take top 10 players, other teams as well. His family wanting him out would make it easier but what if he feels like one staff prioritized him and one didn't? How many kids we lost like that? It seem like it but Saban aint god.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious but how come people keep saying this?

We have taken several recruits already that Saban, Kirby, Dabo have “really wanted”

Not trying to be a prick but it’s different now

Advertisement
Back