Kevin Patrick - Big3R - Stretch of a stretch but

Advertisement
If you think school A is going to give a D Line coach over 1 million dollars for 3 years without there being a buyout clause you also must believe in the Easter Bunny. In your world a guy can sign a 3 year contract on February 16th and leave that job on February 20th because another school offered him more money with no ramifications.

Settle down tiger, the fact still remains that no one has been able to show where a position coach has a buy-out. I'm not sure what your end game here is because you've suddenly popped up on the scene with one topic in mind. Every post about the same guy...I smell a troll.

Advertisement
Fakes always answer questions with questions.
Looks like you and your buddies can start eating that crow! I told you clowns Monday KP wasn't coming and the Herald broke the story today. My source is impeccable, played with KP is is very connected to college football today.

Looks like you and your buddies can start eating that crow! I told you clowns Monday KP wasn't coming and the Herald broke the story today. My source is impeccable, played with KP is is very connected to college football today.

Any idea on why he doesn’t want to come?

Be careful that you don't tear a rotator cuff muscle patting yourself on the back so hard.

Advertisement
He signed a 3 year extension last week at State with an exit clause that made it impossible for him or UM make it work. The jokers on this board have no idea how the business of college football works, plenty of pretenders here!

Still yet to answer a single question lol.
Speaking of questions, I have one or two:
Who told you and your boyfriends here Monday that KP wasn't coming to Miami?
Who told you and your boyfriends here Monday why KP wasn't coming to Miami?

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of questions, I have one or two:
Who told you and your boyfriends here Monday that KP wasn't coming to Miami?
Who told you and your boyfriends here Monday why KP wasn't coming to Miami?
Lol once again you show your gayness and how much of a fake insider you are.

Once again I'll repeat we could have afforded to go after KP. If we don't get him it's because we are choosing not to because we dont think it's a good deal. You don't seem to be understandingThere's a difference between not being able to afford something and not doing it because it's a bad deal.

What part of that do you not get? Lol this is really simple.
Also why are you even on this site? You're not a Miami fan obviously, youre just a *** *** troll like I've been saying, and its even clearer than ever now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol once again you show your gayness and how much of a fake insider you are.

Once again I'll repeat we could have afforded to go after KP. If we don't get him it's because we are choosing not to because we dont think it's a good deal. You don't seem to be understandingThere's a difference between not being able to afford something and not doing it because it's a bad deal.

What part of that do you not get? Lol this is really simple.
Also why are you even on this site? You're not a Miami fan obviously, youre just a *** *** troll like I've been saying, and its even clearer than ever now.

Keyboard cowboy using his big boy words but bringing nothing of substance like 99% of the porsters on here anymore. That dudes been around since grassy and has always had scoop. I'd listen if he comes with something.

Advertisement
For the guy that says all assistants are in rolling one year deals, that's not true for everyone. D. Craig had a three year deal at LSU.

Advertisement
Back