Kevin Olsen

Greentree

Recruit
He could be on his way to prison. His North Carolina rape trial may be finished by next week. Looks like there may be some inconsistencies with the evidence though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From Baby Jesus to Prison Preacher... can't wait for the movie!

In all seriousness, based on everything I have seen about his family life during his recruitment and especially Greg in various vids, it's sad to see the choices this young man has made in his life to lead him to this point. I just don't get it...

His arm strength was trash anyway no zip no accuracy.......and stay away from my boy valids qb evals

Advertisement
It was funny that at some point some thought Olsen was going to be Miami's savior. It's amazing how this man's life spiraled out of control. Meanwhile, Greg's still in the league and arguably a top 5 TE cashing checks and you don't hear one peep about off the field issues with him. But if/when Kevin Olsen is sentences, there going to be sure to put in "Former Miami Hurricane" or "Former Hurricane, Greg Olsen's brother".

Advertisement
Where is Valid these days?
Hes here still but post more on the wez, he keeps it real on there but I think hes too much of a mope to be here they would attack him way too much over here for keeping it G. In the WEZ he can keep it G without anyone crying about it.

The headline will be, "Former Miami quarterback found guilty of rape"

Probably even further than that... "Former Miami QB, brother of former Miami TE Greg Olsen, found guilty of rape"

Gonna have to drag UM and Greg's name into it as well to have a real headline.

Advertisement
Hes here still but post more on the wez, he keeps it real on there but I think hes too much of a mope to be here they would attack him way too much over here for keeping it G. In the WEZ he can keep it G without anyone crying about it.

Makes sense, thanks glad he's ok.

Advertisement
I dont think they have enough to put him in prison. I dont remember what happened with him here, says he was 3th-5th ranked pro-style QB in nation comiing out, signed here, redshirted, then transfered. Someone tell me what happened, its not like we have had so many good QB's that he couldnt make the team

Was just wondering about this as his brother was just on Dan Patrick's show talking about his time in Miami and Sean Taylor. Amazing how far Kevin fell from Greg in the family tree.

Advertisement
Back