Kevin Olsen

Advertisement
I personally think he'll walk. If I were him, I'd disappear for a while after this. (Assuming he's found not guilty of course)

From Baby Jesus to Prison Preacher... can't wait for the movie!

In all seriousness, based on everything I have seen about his family life during his recruitment and especially Greg in various vids, it's sad to see the choices this young man has made in his life to lead him to this point. I just don't get it...
KWII says the same.

Advertisement
Zero sympathy for this sh*thead.

Kid had every advantage in life & still managed to fck it up.

Entitled prick comes from a good family & has a great support system, all he had to do was play Football.

People tend to be harder on hood kids who mess up, but kids like this get on my **** nerves. He can't get out of his own way because he's selfish, he placed himself over his family & used drugs as a way to excuse his sh*tty behavior.

When I see people saying how "sad" it is he turned out like this, to me that's part of the problem, too many people felt sorry for the kid & enabled him. If he did rape this girl, he's POS that belongs in prison.

Advertisement

Entitled prick comes from a good family & has a great support system, all he had to do was play Football.

People tend to be harder on hood kids who mess up, but kids like this get on my **** nerves. He can't get out of his own way because he's selfish, he placed himself over his family & used drugs as a way to excuse his sh*tty behavior.

When I see people saying how "sad" it is he turned out like this, to me that's part of the problem, too many people felt sorry for the kid & enabled him. If he did rape this girl, he's POS that belongs in prison.
But he's not going so...... that's that.

Trouble will follow this guy. Will not be the last we hear of this guy. Not a good guy at all.
I doubt he raped her but the kid has problems. He needs to get on meds, and go home to his family for a while, or this won't be the last time he's in trouble.

Advertisement

I agree with you.

Where are the legit excuses?

He came from a broken home? nope
He didn't have good older sibling or parental role models? nope
He lived in a struggling neighborhood, plagued by violence? nope
He didn't have access to a good education? nope
He suffered from low societal expectations due to his race or economic circumstances? nope
He needed to cut ethical or legal corners in order to get ahead? nope

Ok, then …. WTF?

I get it, even in the best of circumstances, with proper advantages, sometimes people don't succeed to the greatest of their own expectations.

It happens. Not everyone gets to be the king.

But WTF????

They don't fail THIS badly!

He really blew it, and I have little sympathy.

I doubt he raped her but the kid has problems. He needs to get on meds, and go home to his family for a while, or this won't be the last time he's in trouble.

Truly, how do you know? Or are you just spouting ignorance?

Advertisement
Truly, how do you know? Or are you just spouting ignorance?

The digital expert who went threw the text messages found he threatened to kill her and himself.

I truly hope he gets it together, but most normal people don't threaten to do a murder-suicide. Assuming the court was right, I'm glad he didn't assault her, but he clearly needs some kinda help.

Advertisement
Back